Preferences: Travel

Start from the beginning

He surprised you when he came home and told you to pack your bags because he was going to take you out that weekend.

And the truth is that it was a fun weekend in Tijuana. You walked the streets of Tijuana and bought souvenirs. You took a lot of pictures for the holiday album.

"Gracias!", Blake thanked the restaurant employee when he served your lunch.

Blake was bad at speaking Spanish and that made you laugh.

"What's so funny?", he asked you.

"Nothing.", you said. "I'm just loving this weekend."

Tyler Hubbard: You almost cried when Tyler surprised you with a trip to Lisbon to visit some family members. You could hardly wait to wander the streets with him and show him everything in that wonderful city: the museums, the music, the bars, the gardens and the river. You were sure your boyfriend Tyler would love it.

"This is the best gift ever.", you said to him when the plane landed in the Lisbon's airport.

Tyler was holding your hand so you wouldn't get lost in the crowd.

"I just can't wait for you to show me Lisbon, baby.", he said smiling.

", he said smiling

Sam Hunt: On your honeymoon you have chosen to go to Scotland. Although it was winter and very cold, you loved the trip. You stayed in a very cozy little residence overlooking the mountains. It was Sam choosing the place and you loved the idea.

After a full day of wandering around the city and the fields around their residence, Sam was now lying beside you in bed. His arm was around your waist and his head was resting on you as you ran your hands through his hair.

"I'm exhausted," he said. "But it was a fantastic day."

"It really was.", you agreed. "I still can't even believe we're married. It's a dream."

Sam shifted a little to look at you.

"It's a dream come true.", he said. "I love you so much honey."