❌18❌

They enter yet another big city and the limmo stops at the air port. Marshmello helps Y/n out of the limmo as Moe leads them to his private jet.

 Marshmello helps Y/n out of the limmo as Moe leads them to his private jet

"It's a fast one.' Marshmello laughs closing Y/n's gaping mouth that was hanging open due to the sight of the beautiful jet.
"It's beautiful,' She utters out and resumes walking with Moe and Mello. Moe laughs at Y/n's reaction.

"Come on guys we're almost to Canada,' He says as we climb into the jet. Y/n gasps at the interior.

It smelled of new leather and clean carpet

It smelled of new leather and clean carpet. She spins around in circles  taking it all in as Marshmello flops onto a couch. Y/n sits next to him and smiles at him as Moe enters the cockpit and starts the jet. Marshmello sits up and pulls Y/n down with him on the couch.

"Snuggle with me,' He whines. "Me loves you.'

"I love you too my pouty little Marshmello,' She cooes and caresses his neck gently reaching into his helmet and cupping his jaw with her hand. He slides his helmet off. 

"So I was texting Moe as we drove here and he said that you and I are fine,' Y/n sighed in relief. "Right when the tour ends we're gonna fly back to your home town and help you move.' 

"Thank you my love,' Y/n hugs him gently. At leat Y/n knew that her future would be safe and warm especially with her true love. The plane takes off and Y/n and Marshmello throw their hands into the air and pretend they're riding a roller coaster. 
"WWWWWHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' They both shout as the jet leave the ground. Moe comes into the main part of the jet with them.
"The flight should only be like 1 hour so get comfy,' He says plopping down into a seat and flicks on the TV. Y/n gently leans against Mello as he grabs a blanket and spreads it over the both of them. The blanket was thick and soft allowing the couple to grow warm and fall asleep. Y/n was a little afraid to fall asleep thinking that this was all just a dream and if she fell aslep, her real self would wake up in her own bed with no Mello there. Eventually she gave in squeezing him tight.