9 ❌•❌

I wipe my mouth with a soft white napkin and lean back into the leather booth. I was officially stuffed. Mello wiped his face too and sipped at his sprite. He then passes his cup to me.

"Drink this Y/n,' He said in a low tone. "It'll help with your stomach pain."

"I'm so full Mello," I try to push the cup away from me. "I can't..'

"Just drink one swallow Y/n, you'll regret it if you don't." He reassures me, pushing the cup closer. I take it and force another load down my throat *Tying that was so akward* I let out a loud, random burp and then covered my mouth and blushed heavily."E..excuse me.."

Mello laughs at my little outburst. Then the nice lady from the front counter delivers our bill.

"Did she burp?" She casually asks Mello as he contnues to laugh at me.

"Yeeah!" He chokes out.

"Y'allz crazy man," She puts the bill on the table with her dark hand. "Never break up." Mello scrunches up as she walks away with his Visa card. I blush and pretend to read some history of this town on the wall.

"Well Y/n, we should hit the road." Mello stands up grabbing his white leather jacket off the chair and putting it on. I nod and get up following him to the exit. The nice lady hands him his Visa card back and wishes us a good day, Mello gets into the car as I hear an odd ringtone. Mello then pulls out his phone and answers it quickly, it must be some one important.

Mello; "Hello sir.'

Moe; "Christopher!! Thank god!! Where have you been?! You should've been here by now? What happened??'

Mello; "The pilot, he landed..in the middle of northern Minnesota and then abandoned the jet. I got off searching for help eventually finding a place to stay for the night."

Moe; "Why didn't you stay in the plane Chris?"

Mello; "He left it open Moe, he opened the cockpit and fled the jet. I didn't know how to shut the door, plus he let all the heat out and there was no other way to start the jet. He took the key. Then I went back to where the jet was in the morning but it was gone."

Moe; The pilot arrived here already but left the jet and took off, his ID appears to be fake. Do you want me to send you a private jet to come out and get you?"

Mello; "No, I'll be there in about two days."

Moe; "TWO DAYS?!'

Mello; "Moe our concert is like a whole week from now.'

Moe; "Still Chris, I'd feel a lot safer if you were here now."

Mello; "Moe, I will be there, just please give me two days."

Moe; "Two days, that's all you get, and if you're not here on time, I'll come and get you myself, no matter where you go. Are we Mello?"

Mello; "Yes we are."

Moe; "I'll be seeing you on Saturday. *click*

Mello hangs up the phone and turns to me, a worried expression written on his face.

"Are you okay Chris?' I ask him softly, not wanting to just butt into his bussiness.

"I'm fine, let's hit the road Y/n, hopefully we find a nice place to have dinner later and find a nice hotel to stay in."

"You're thinking about food already?' I gasp in horror as we pull out of the parking lot and drive out of the town. "I wanna throw up at the very mention of food."

"Me too Y/n I was kinda thinking out loud there." He admits slumping in his seat and looking out the window. I try to think about another subject to talk about but I'm still a little shy about talking to the one and only Marshmello. I feel like if I screw up in front of him then....no..I'm not gonna think these thoughts, I don't have the happiness to bounce back from a disappointment like this. If Mello just moved on and forgot about me after this adventure some part of me would be crushed, whether I'm willing to accept it or not.

"Y/n our turn is coming up."

I just wish that he'd remember me. Maybe like a friend, or maybe more..

"Y/n slow down..."

Maybe we could even develop slight feelings for each-

"Y/N!!! Slow down!!" Mello yells, snapping me out of it. I turn the wheel sharply onto the turn that was closest to us. I think it's the right one, I'm not sure. It must be, Mello hasn't objected yet. I breathe heavily as we drive straight.

"Y/n, are you okay? Do you want me to drive?" Mello asks, allowing me to feel his caring stare as I face the road refusing to take my eyes off of it.

"Y..yeah.I'm f-fine..I can drive.." I say weakly as a familiar feeling washes over me. A feeling which brought burning to my eyes, my lip begins to quiver and I can feel, my throat swell. I was going to cry, I blinked rapidly and looked up. I don't think Mello noticed but there's some part of me that's determined that he did.