❌16❌

Your Pov; 
I wake up gently pressed against Chris's bare chest and gently stretch softly as the sun shines through our hotel suite. I open my eyes as I glance over at my new lover and kiss him on the cheek. I then get curious and see his helmet on his nightstand. I then walk over to it butt naked trying not to wake Mello. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror, there I am, butt naked, in Marshmello's helmet. What a life I have huh? I do some poses in the mirror and then heard a familiar grunt. I turn and see Mello, touching himself. I giggle and take it off.

"That is so cool,' I say gently sitting on his side of the bed. "Mello, did you really mean everything that you said to me last night?' I ask out of paranoid toxic thoughts.

"Of course Y/n,' He gently holds me to him. "I would really like you to come with me to Canada.'

"For how long Chris?'

"Maybe my whole week tour, because I happen to know that someone's birthday is tomorrow,' He grins and kisses me gently on the cheek.

"Oh Chrissy!!' I hug him. "I wanna live with you and be together forever!' 

"Me too my love!' He pauses. "But I'm afraid you'd have to..move into my mansion with me..I know you'd probably miss your home.'

"I'd love too sweetheart, I would just have to find a good job to help you with our house.' I say tapping my chin in thought. 'I don't wanna be lazy Mello.'

"Y/n you have a beautiful voice, can you sing?'

"Me? I don't think I can..' I gently blush.

"Y/n please, maybe we could make amazing songs together, in fact I've been thinking about a beat, a beat for our very own song. I've felt this beat ever since I met you.' He admits with a little tint in his cheeks. 

"Really?' I blush in astonishment.

"Yes my baby..' He kisses my lips softly. 

"What time will Moe be here?' I ask shyly, kissing Chris's chest.

"About 11, I believe,' He looks down to me and combs through my hair. "We'll be fine my love..let's get dressed and eat something and then maybe cuddle for a while.' 

"YYYYEEEEEEESSS!' I exclaim and run to the bathroom grabbing my backpack.

After a long relaxing shower-

"Your pizza's here,' We here a knock at the door as Chris gets up and I pause our little horror movie. He comes back with the warm juicy pizza and sets it on our little table.

"Thank you Mello.' I sigh at that amazing smell and swipe a slice.

"Anything for you Y/n.' He hisses my cheek and grabs a piece for himself. I lay back against him once more and snuggle into his warmth as I please. He is mine, Marshmello is mine, all mine. 

"Are you nervous Chris?' I ask curiously looking up at him. "About Moe?'

"A little my princess,' He takes a moment to look at me. "I don't think he'll object to you coming, I just don't know how he'll react to the fact that you know who I am. He'll probabl collect your phone or keep a sharp eye on your social media.'

"Chris since I've been with you, I haven't even touched my phone.' He smiles softly and kisses my forehead. 

"There is nowhere I'd rather be than here,' He presses me closer to his chest as I take in his scent.