4❌•❌

Third person POV:

Y/n and Mello sit at her table with warm coffee in hand. Mello leans forward on the table, drawing closer to Y/n.

"Please Y/n, I'll do whatever you want, what's holding you back?' Mello pleads. "Is it family? Boyfriend? What is it?"

"Mello I'm scared,' I admit weakly. "I've never driven that far before..."

"Hey just think of it as an adventure, I'll be with you the whole way." Mello reached out to her assuringly.

"I'm sorry I'm just nervous Mello, hold on let me call up my job, wait.. how man days do you think it would take to get there?"

"Maybe a week."

"A week?!"

"Yup, you're gonna be on tour with me just becuse of what you're doing for me."

"Oh, my gosh...' Y/n's e/c eyes lit up. "Marshmello, are you serious?" He looked her in straight in the eyes under that helmet.

"I'm sure."

"This is so awesome! I'll be right back, I gotta call my employers." Y/n leaves the table and calls up her bosses while Mello blows on his coffee through his helmet. She leaves the room and he looks around and then takes his helmet off and begins to drink the coffee. He fixes his hair and takes a moment to breathe before putting the Mello helmet back on. Mello stands up and walks to the fridge, putting the creamer away he looks at some of the papers taped to the fridge. One's a picure of what seemed to be Y/n and her family all together. Then there was a mini calandar, there was a circled day, Mello squinted. The circled day was August 10th **I'm so sorry if that's not your birthday it has to work for the story plot please don't get offended.** it said finally 20, That was her birthday!! *its on a Saturday**Before it on August 9th there was an X on it. It read Mello concert, she had been wanting to come to the concert. Mello stepped away from the fridge and pretended to be looking out the window as Y/n came back, he didn't wanna seem like a snoopy person.

"Okay Mello,' She said in a stern voice. "We shall drive to Canada."

"WOOOOOHOOOO!' He exclaimed jumping around wildly. "Let's see your ride." She cringed all Y/n had was nothing fancy just a small town vehicle.

"Please don't laugh at me..' Y/n replies softly leading him to the garage. "It's nothing fancy like anything you'd drive but I've grown to like it. And just maybe you will too." She opens the door to the garage and runs next to her car. "This Mello........is my..baby.' She smiles and pats her f/c car. Marshmello just stares at her as she pets her little car. "She may be old but she's never failed me.' Y/n chirped.

"It's cute.' Mello says petting it. "Cute little car.."

"When would you like to leave Mello?' I ask him shyly. "Wanna start driving this evening or tomorrow morning?"

"Oh heck, let's leave tomorrow."

Hey guys VodkaFace69 here and this is a warning for all you picky people that like to piss me off, there may be some typos and that's okay just tell me, I'm using a crappy school computer to update, just let me know if there is a typo and I'll fix it, but the parts that piss me off or are going to piss me off, I can already imagine people commenting things like I'm not poor, well in this story my friend, you are. The plot is about Y/n learning to love things from the wealthy side of life and falling in love with Marshmello, The door's right there, you no like book, gyeeet ouuwwwt hoe!! Thx for your consideration, I'll see ya in part 5!!