❌15❌

I close my eyes as I can feel his heat against my own skin. My mind was traveling a million miles an hour. OMGOMGOMG Marshmello is trying to kiss me!! Our lips gently press together as I feel my face burn up. He scooted closer to me as I shyly put a hand up to caress his face. He then pulled away as my heart beat loudly in my chest, loud enough for him and I to hear. He gives a soft chuckle.

"Someone's a little nervous,' He gently giggled and ran a hand through my h/c hair. I try to respond but I know my voice will break...oh well screw it.

"That was my first kiss.' I admit in humility. "Chris I have something to say to you..'I begin shyly. "This has been the wildest most amazing thing I've ever done in my life, being with the one and only Marshmello, I've never done anything so grand, no one's ever treated me like you have.'

"Y/n, you deserve to be treated like a queen, you work hard for what you have and you treasure what you do have. You went over and above to even drive me as far as where we are now, you didn't have to help me but you did.' He smiles. "I'll make sure Moe gives you a gigantic check.' I frown as he says that.

"About that Chris...I don't want it.'

"You what?' He stammers. "Y/n please except his money, it would mean a lot to me.'

"Marshmello you don't understand, I don't want his stupid money, I want you!' I exclaim covering my mouth soon after my outburst. He looks at me in shock.

"Y-Y/n..' He stammers.

"Don't you understand how hard it's gonna be for me to just blend back into reality again?' I ask letting my mind take hold of my mouth. "Chris I've never had this much fun with anyone in the world, I have no friends, nothing. When I get home I just go straight to bed because I have nothing to do, nothing to look forward to and you've given me that, you've given me a reason to wake up this morning, and yesterday morning. Am I suposed to just let someone take that from me?' I try not to sob as my eyes heat up. "I love you Chris...please..don't leave me alone..'

"I love you too Y/n,' He puts both of his hands on my cheeks. "And you are not alone..'

Lemon starts here cross the line if you dare---------------------------------------------------------

He presses his lips against mine again but with more passion. I blush as I begin to wrap my arms around his slender build. He rolled on top of me and stopped kissing me to look deep into my eyes.

"I've always felt something different about you Y/n,' He purrs as I listen. "You're a unique kind of girl, the kind that I'd like to give my heart to. When I leave in the morning, you're coming with me regardless of what Moe says.' He then slams his lips back into mine as I blush deeply. My thoughts about the pros and cons about what we are doing were deafened by desire. He begins to kiss me with his tongue. Blushing and melting into him I kiss back, caressing his body. He then breaks our little makeout session and pulls his white long sleeve off, revealing his slender yet semi fit body. I gently traced my finger tips down his abs and blushed heavily, he truly was beautiful. He then got off of me and began to slip off his belt as I sat up and slid my shirt off revealing my f/c casual bra that was a bit too small for me. He stared in awe at my breasts. I didn't think they were all that great but he thought otherwise. He leaned his face towards them and gently kissed them earning small moans from me. I leaned back and let him take care of me as he licked and sucked on them. He reached around my torso and unclipped my bra releasing my breasts. He took a moment to stare before he squeezed them tenderly, I moaned and arched my back at his touch. He then began to suck on one of my nipples giving me a burning wet sensation that started to build up inbetween my legs. He then pulls away and gently pushes me back, deeper into the bed. I moan gently as he begins to rub my groin through my pants. I moan gently and start to slide my pants off, revealing just a casual set of f/c panties with white stripes. Chris blushed at the sight. He then gently lowered his face down to my entance and gently nibbled and kissed it through my panties.

"Chris...' I moaned in pleasure as his hot breath against my wet folds sent chills down my spine. He gently pulled my panties to the side and slid one finger into me making me squeal at this unique feeling. "Ahh..' I gasped as he slowly pumped it in and out of me. He then pulled it out and added another one sliding the two in and out of my soaked entrance. As he pumped them in and out of me I arched my back making him go even deeper inside of me and he then began to brush against my hymen. I squealed as he touched it and looked him in the eye. He knew what it was, he slid his fingers out and licked both of them seductively. "Chris..I'm scared..' I blush and look down at his area, noticing how swollen he was down there.

"Y/n please don't be afraid,' He gently caressed my face. "I would never hurt you.' He then gave me a gentle kiss and started to take his pants off revealing his white boxers. Before givingme a moment to even savour a mental image of him in his boxers, he slid them off and chucked them to a random corner of our room. I blushed deeply as I gazed at the size of his shaft, the length the width, I wonder if this will feel good at all. I felt my southern area throb gently as I continued to watch Chris stroke it to my bare body. I gently pull of my panties and chuck them somewhere, ironically they ended up hanging from the chandelier making him grin in amusment. I smiled as he crawled onto the bed and gently caressed my face as he towered over me. He gently pressed his tip at my entrance and began to push it in. I moaned in a bit of pain as me opened me up and then he stoped at my little hymen. I looked straight up into his eyes, what I could see was not lust, but love in a gentle gaze. He smiled gently as he pushed forwards and slid all the way in ripping my hymn and smashing my g-spot. I whimpered in pain and held him as he whispered little sweets into my ear. I breathed deeply and let my body breathe, making the tension go away. I gently kissed his neck signaling that he could move. He gently started to thrust in and out at a slow speed. I moaned softly in pleasure under him as my eyes rolled back into my head. He begins to let out deep grunts as he smashes my insides. He begins to speed up as I moan louder at how amazing this feels. Chris begins to continuously let out small deep moans as he pounds it into me. I moan in pure bliss as my eyes are clenched shut. Chris then lifts my legs up to his shoulders as I open my eyes in shock only to shut them again due to him smashing my g-spot. 

"What's my name?' Chris moans gently as he pounds into me.

"Chris..' I moan as he destroys my insides.

"Tell me Y/n, What is my name?' He grunted a bit louder this time.

"CHRIS!' I moaned and screamed as he slammed into me harder.

"NO Y/N! WHAT IS MY NAME?!' He moaned and threw his head back as he continued to thrust.

"MARSHMELLO!!' I screamed in pure bliss as I felt myself climax on him and at the same time I felt his seed fill me deeply. He collapses on me as we fill the room with huskey breathing and gentle moans. "I love you Christopher.' I kiss his warm forehead.

"I love you too Y/n.' He kisses you gently and lays next to you caressing you as you both drift off into nothingness.