7❌•❌

Y/n's POV;

We drive past my home town heading straight for Canada. The sun lights up the late green July grass as the sun baked down on the road. I roll the windows down so Mello and I stay cool. It gets extremly warm up here in Minnesota in the summer, I wonder if Mello likes it.

"You should take your helmet off Mello, you don't wanna get mobbed do you?" I ask looking to him as he lays back and looks at his phone.

"You've got a point but even though you've already seen who I am I'd prefer you to forget about the face you saw so my identity stays somewhat a mystery.' He explains.

"I could never forget it,' I admit with a faint blush in my skin tone. "I could never forget the face of Marshmello."

"I was afraid of that,' He says takng off his helmet and setting it in the backseat.

"That's what I thought Chrissy." I chirped giving a satisfying grin as I could feel him glaring at me. Just then Happier started to play on the radio. I turned it up, and I turned it up loud. Mello started to bang his head to the lyrics. "Man this song sucks!" I joke around as he does a fake gasp and slaps his chest dramatically.

"I'll have you know that I am thee dj Marshmello and I am so deeply offended." He says playing his voice like a whiny violin. I giggle as my hands loosen on the steering wheel and I play along.

"Oh I am terribly sorry Mr. Mello, are you white and squishy just like a real Marshmello? Or are you brown and crusty?" A colorful laughter fills the car at what I just said. Mello laughs so hard he holds his stomach. Warm tears start to form in my eyes as I laugh.

"No.. I'm a black Marshmello Y/n." I utter out another laugh as he contiues to be tickled by the joke.

"Y..You're so racist.." I say almost choking on my spit. He laughs and the the laughter starts to ease.

"It's already 12:00,' Mello announces. "Well, looks like I'm buying lunch."

"Oh no you don't!' I say as we start to come into a more modern sized town.

"Oh yes I do.' Mello shot back. "You pick Y/n. The choice is yours." I blush **Comment the restaurant you guys wanna stop at okay?** Suddenly Mello gets a phone call. I wasn't sure who it was but his face lit up when he got the call.

"Hey Skrill." Mello said with a skippy tone as we stopped at a gas station to fill the car first. I couldn't exactly hear everything they were saying because I didn't want to invade Chris's privacy. I get out and starts to fill the car as Mello stays in and talks with who I think is The Skrillex. I smiled as the gas stopped running signaling that the tank was full. I grinned and ran to the station before Mello could get there so I could pay for it instead. As I open the door I see Chris at the counter paying the lady at the till with his Visa card. I growled at him. He looked back to me and grinned.

"Come on Y/n, time's wasting,' He remarked taking my hand. "Plus you still have to pick where we're having lunch."

"You're such a butt Chris.." I growl as we get in my car.

PICK YOUR RESTAURANT OR MELLO GOES HUNGRY!!!