5❌•❌

Time skip to sunset:

Mello's Pov;

I change into some new jammies I bought from this small town. They'll do for now, I can't wait for tomorrow. I knock on Y/n's bedroom door.

"You done yet?' I ask softly. "Y/n?"

"In a minute Mello, I'm almost dressed." She calls from the other side of the door. I tap my foot and wait while crossing my arms. Then the door creeks open and I peer inside. "You're so weird Mello, what are you so excited about." She giggles as I jump on her bed.

"UH OUR ADVENTURE,' I say in a deeper tone of voice while laying back into her pillows. "Aren't you excited?"

"Of course Mello, hey I was thinking,' She begins and sits next to me. "Would you be willing to navigate while I drive?"

"Of course, I wasn't just gonna fall asleep and let you do all the work." I admit, she laughs really hard. It gets silent for a moment. I decide to break the ice.

"You all packed and ready?"

"Yeah, my suitcase is by the door, are we gonna be sleeping in the car or staying in a hotel?"

"We'll be staying in a hotel for sure, I mean no offense to your car but, I'd prefer a bed,' I rub ny handfs together. "And when we're on the road, I'm gonna stop at so many stores and SPOIL YOU!!!!"

"NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" She screams. "Nu spoil me Marshmello!! I don't deserve it!!"

"I'm gonna make this the most fun trip ever, an experience that you'll never forget Y/n." She blushes and lets put a small growl while turning her head away from me. Then she turns back and leans forward to me.

"So who really are you under there?' She questions me coming even closer. "Is your name actually Christopher Comstock?" I play dumb.

"The helmet will stay on, I honestly don't even know a Christopher Comstock." She raises her eyebrows at me.

"Mmmhmmm sure." She's got me but I won't show it, thanks to my Mello helmet. "Well, get some sleep Chrissy, we have a long, long, drive ahead of us." She giggles and leaves the bedroom.

"CHRISSY???!!! Why I oughta...' I blush madly under my helmet as she returns with a smug grin written across her soft looking lips. "Hey you butt get back here and sleep in your bed! I'll take the couch." I protest pulling her back in the room. She whips around and pushes me back onto her bed.

"I shall not let the legendary Marshmello sleep on a mere couch!" She announced as I got up and pushed her down onto the bed and then rushed out the door to her bedroom slamming it shut.

"Get back here Mello and take my bed please!' She called sitting on all her pillows. "YOU'RE A CELEBRITY DAMNIT!!!" I grin and come back in her room and flop on her bed.

"Oh darn I guess we'll both have the bed then." She laughs.

"Ha ha ha..NO." She then walks out to the couch taking a pillow with her.

"Oh Y/n come back here." I call after her. She comes back and holds the door handle to her bedroom door.

"Goodnight Mello." She says and closes the door. Boy is she slick.

"Goodnight Y/n." I whisper and head back to her comfy bed.

" I whisper and head back to her comfy bed

VodkaFace69 wishes you happy reading!!