10❌•❌

Time skip to after Y/n and Mello had dinner**

Mello gave me directions for the hotel we'd be staying in. I turn on the smaller road doing exactly as he tells me.

"This hotel was the highest rated out here." Mello says to Y/n as she parks the car. "I figured it would be the nicest for us."

"I'd be fine wherever you took us Mello, thank you so much for a fun day." Y/n remarked to him as they got out of the car.

"And thank you for taking the time out of your life to drive me up here." As he said that Y/n gave him a playful bump. He then bumped her back in return. Y/n lost her balance and almost fell, Mello then caught her before she could hit the ground. Y/n stared at him in amazment as he was holding her hand, keeping here just inches away from the ground. Blush started to shade into his cheeks as did hers. He pulled her up and held her hand on the way inside the hotel. Mello made his way to the counter as Y/n lugged her suitcase inside. The receptionist handed him the room keys and they went to the elevator.

"What floor we on?" Y/n asks, her small delicate hand hovering over the elevator's floor buttons.

"Dont worry about it Y/n." Mello says clicking the very top floor. Y/n gets nervous as they go up and up and up. She never did realize how tall the hotel was, they were no longer in a small town but a larger more city like area farther north.

"I've never been here Mello, where are we?" Y/n asked curiously as they existed the elevator.

"I have no idea." He says walking down the long stretch of hallway with her. Y/n stopped and started to look at the walls. They were extreamely fancy and well decorated as well as the potted plants that seemed to be located every 10 feet apart.

"Mello?" Y/n exclaims trying to keep up with him. "You got us a suite didn't you?" Mello laughs at her.

"Maybe.."

"Damnit Mello quit spending so much money! A normal room would be comepletly fine!"

"Come on Y/n get a taste of the good side of life." He remarks opening the door. As they enter, Y/n is speechless at how beautiful and fancy everything seemed. Marshmello dropped his bag in fron of a table.

"Still want that normal room Y/n?" He smiled a devilish smile and flopped on one of the two gigantic beds. The bed sheets looked as if they were made of silk. Y/n walked around like a flabberghasted child at Disney Land.

"Chris..' She uttered in pure awe. When you entered there was a large kitchen.

And in a small door inside the bathroom there was a small pool that looked amazing

Y/n gasped as she saw the pool

"Christopher!! I'm going swimming!!" Y/n yelled slamming the bathroom door shut and ripping things out of her bag looking for her swimsuit. She slipped it on admiring her body in the mirror as her F/c swimsuit glistened in the hotel light. She unlocked the door and then went to the pool not paying attention to Marshmello's unbreaking stare. She stepped in slowly and shivered at the feeling of the warm water. Mello grinned and got an idea as he grabbed a white fuzzy robe and headed to the bathroom.