❌14❌

I waited for Marshmello to hang up the phone with Moe as I kept driving, yet in a safer manner. About 5 minutes later he ended the call.

"Are you okay Chris?..' I ask shyly giving him quick glances from the road. He was staring down towards his lap, something was wrong I could tell. "Chris?' I prodded at him again as he looked up.

"I'm fine Moe is just angry about the whole airplane thing..' He sighs and faces the window.

"I don't blame him,' I add. "I bet he was worried sick about it when the plane didn't arrive in Canada."

"He was and about that, there's been a little change in plans..' He pauses as I listen with worry. "Moe would like you to drop me off in the next big city we go through, he has a check for all the trouble you had to go through bringing me here." I couldn't believe the words I was hearing.

"But Chris.. we're almost there.. I can do this, I promise you..'

"I'm sorry Y/n, but I cannot argue with Moe."

"Chris..' I say in an inaudible tone. The rest of the drive was quiet and the next biggest city that we would enter was still about 4 hours away so Mello and I decided to stay in a smaller town to get some rest and surprisingly Moe was chill with that. He said he doesn't want me to crash if I get too tired to drive. Chris and I stopped at a Holiday Inn that looked pretty decent, he told me to rest in the lobby while he spoke to the front desk. I kept my eyes on him, I could easily tell he was trying to get the best room in the whole place. I smiled at the thought of him being so kind to me. No one has ever treated me like this before, I blush. I've always had a crush on Marshmello and now his boss Moe was gonna take him away from me and give me a stupid check in return. I'm not sure how I can cope with this...I cant't can I? I blush, I have to convince him to reason with his boss somehow. He comes towards me with the room keys in his hands.

"Come on Y/n, I have one last surprise for you before we part in the morning.' He says in an unknown tone.

"I..in the morning..?' My eyes start to heat up and my throat swells up as my stomach drops.

"Yes..Moe says it's faster than having you drive an extra 4 hours.' He tries to give me a reassuring smile. My eyes heat up even more as I can feel water welling, I tilt my head to the ground.

"That's great Mello, I bet you're excited to be back with upperclass people.' I try to sound like I put effort into the fake laugh I just pulled. He takes my hand.

"Don't think about it Y/n, now let me take you to our room." He leads me down a long hallway to the elivator as the velvet carpet lightens my grey mood. I watch him as he pushes the very top floor. As we reach the top and step out, the carpeting and wall paper have changed into beautiful royal blue with white trim. He escorts me to the room at the very end of the hallway. I gasp as he opens the door and reveals a beautiful presidential suite.

 I gasp as he opens the door and reveals a beautiful presidential suite

"Oh Chrissy..' I gasp. "Thank you so much..' He drops his suitcases next to the huge bed and collapses on it after slidding off his white T-shirt.

' He drops his suitcases next to the huge bed and collapses on it after slidding off his white T-shirt

I collapse next to him.

"How can I ever thank you?' I ask looking straight into his beautiful eyes.

"Just never forget me.' He says simply.

"How could I forget this amazing moment of my whole life?' I explode "An adventure with the one and only Marshmello?! He laughs.

"You really enjoyed that?'

"Of course...didn't you?' I ask nervously realizing that I had exposed something so big to me that is probably so puny to him.

"Hell yes,' He rolls over and faces you. " I've never met someone like you Y/n, someone so limited but so free, someone who seems so small but is yet so huge in character." I tear up at his words.

"You really think so?' I blush as he moves closer to me allowing me to smell his cologne.

"I do..' he moves his face closer to mine and leans in making my heart beat so quick I could hear it loud and clear.