12❌•❌

Hey guys VodkaFace69 here and I'm sorry for the wait omg I work all week now and it's been a horrible summer but here ya go enjoy!!

Morning at about 8:30

Y/n's POV:

I slowly toss and turn accidentally waking myself up. I hate it when I do this, I wanted to sleep for so much longer. I look over to Mello, his bed is a mess and he's sleeping in a questionable position, he was almost like upside down. I giggle quietly trying not to wake him as I kick the blanket off my legs. I gather my things and put them inside my small suitcase so that I'm ready to go whenever. Still wearing my pajamas, I decide to go to the main lobby in the breakfast area to get some food for Mello. I slipped on a pair of bunny slippers and left the room. As I made my way down in the elevator, I thought about the bad side of things for some reason. I hope Mello doesn't hate anything I bring him, what if he doesnt like breakfast things like eggs and bacon, wait..WHO HATES BACON?! I then regained self confidence and walked out of the elevator. The breakfast bar was completely empty of people well except two older gentleman sipping at coffee and watching the news. I made my way to the bar and grabbed two plates. I load them with various foods and then head towards the elevator. Struggling with all the food I press the button with my nose and the door opens. I thanked the lord it was empty and scurried inside. As the elevator zoomed up I realized that I had forgotten about drinks.
"Shit." I mumble to myself as the door opens.

Marshmello's POV;
I moan and roll awake and then unexpectedly fall off the bed.
"God damnit.." I moan angrily. I hate it when that happens. I then hear the door being opened. It was Y/n! And a whole bunch of food.
"I..I didn't know what you liked Mello so I grabbed a bit of everything." She stammers and sets the food  down on the counter.
"Y/n you didn't have to do that." I blush standing up and looking at all of the delicious food.
"It's the least I could do for you ." She blushes and sticks her hands in her pj pockets.
"Before I eat I'm gonna get dressed." I say heading to the bathroom and promptly shutting the door.
"Okay, I'm gonna get us some drinks, I'll be back!" I hear Y/n call from outside the bathroom door. We'd better get moving today I don't wanna piss Moe off.

💕Not Alone💕(Marshmello x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें