8❌•❌

Third person POV;
Y/n parks in front of a pizza buffet. Mello gets out of the car.

"Man I love pizza!!' He exclaims, rubbing his thin torso.

"You'd better,' Y/n replies. "You should gain like 80 more pounds so then you actually look like a marshmallow." Mello glares at her playfully as they enter the building. Fresh cheezy pizza fills their nazal cavities as they walk to the counter. A lady in a black work apron greets them.

"Well hey y'all, what can I do for a lovely couple like you today?" She asks nicely. Y/n blushes harshly as Mello begins to studder.

"We aren't actually a couple Miss..-"Oh please, I know a couple when I see one.' She giggled cutting Mello off. "Y'all look hungry, I'm guessing you want the buffet?"

"Yes please." Y/n stated. The lady nodded and looked to her left.

"Aye Coby!' She called as a tall skinny young man rushed into the room. "Show this couple to their table!' He nods and leads us to a nice clean leather booth.

"What can I get y'all to drink?' Coby says nervously flipping out his little notebook, sweat formed on his shiny dark skin. He was nervous, he was new.

"I'll take a dew." Mello replied smiling at Coby as he scribbled it down on his paper. He then looked to Y/n.

"I'll take f/s *Favorite soda*." She replied shyly. Coby nodded.

"I'll be right back you two." He walked off as Mello smiled to Y/n.

"I'm so hungry and thirsty..' He said scratching the back of his head.

"So am I." Y/n said trying to work up some saliva to swallow, due to her being so thirsty. Coby returns with the drinks. As he sets them down on the table Mello reaches into his pocket. Pulling out his wallet he slides a crisp 10 out and hands it to Coby. Coby blushes and gets really nervous.

"You're a good waiter Coby," Mello said kindly staring into his eyes. "Everyone starts out a little different, take pride in youself, loosen up, you'll be fine."

"T..thank you so much..s..sir." Coby smiles widely as his shoulders drop from the tension he was holding inside. He walked away excitedly as Mello ad Y/n got up and walked to the buffet.

"How strange,' Mello stated, studying the room. "We're the only ones here right now."

"It's kinda like where I live,' Y/n explained. "It's a small town as well, even though it's physically bigger than my home town, it's still considered a small town.' She picked up a plate and followed Mello to the warm steaming pizza. "That was really kind of you to tip him like that." Mello blushed.

"It was just a 10."

"You probably made his whole week Chris, you're amazing. You're so kind too, for a celebrity anyway."

"Thank you Y/n, you know, being stranded out in the middle of nowhere has honestly been mildly amazing because of people like you Y/n." She blushes as she scoops some slices of her favorite pizza onto her plate.

"What do you mean Chris?"

"Well,' He continued as he grabbed some pizza as well. "You're not snobby or arrogant, you took work off so you could drive me all the way to Canada. You are very kind Y/n and I'm willing to pay you for it." Mello said giving her a serious look of gratitude.

"Chris please, honestly being stuck on the road with my favorite celebrity has been the most exciting thing I've ever had happen to me before. There's no need to pay me Mello, you're my hero." She stated pouring a bit of sweetness from her heart out of her mouth to him. He blushed intensely.

"I'm your hero?..'

"Yes." Y/n admitted confidently, shyly walking back to their booth. Mello follows her quietly feeling quite honored at the beautiful girls' confession. He seats himself across from her.

"Ya know what Y/n." He announces drawing her attention as she sips at her soda. "I'm gonna write a song about you in return.'

"Wut?' Y/n said dropping her pizza as her face goes pale.

"You heard me." Mello grins and takes a bite of the cheesy fresh pizza. Y/n covers her mouth as her eyes widen.

"Omg.."

Hey guys VodkaFae69 here and I am so sorry about how slow I've been for the last couple days, things have been literally crazy out of control for me but I'm doing better, the virus was removed from my computer so that's all taken care of. I'm already working on the next part so stay active this book is hopefully gonna catch some serious fire, thank ou for all your support and I'll see you on the next page!!