1 ❌•❌

It was a sunny Californian day at the airport. Marshmello had began to sweat due to how hot it was outside and being in a huge helmet didn't help at all. He couldn't wait to board his jet and bathe in the air conditioning. He made his way to his seat and called his friend Skrillex. It rang once, twice, then he picked up.

Skrillex: "Hello?"

Mello: "Hey bud what's up?"

Skrillex: "Not much how about you?"

Mello: "Not much just leaving for Canada, I can't wait to get there."

Skrillex: "Where are you right now? Are you still in L.A?"

Mello: "Na I'm in San Diego, I'm just about to take off for Canada."

Skrillex: Where are you going in Canada? Ontario? That was one hell of a concert down there by the way."

Mello: "Thanks Sonny, yeah, it's gonna be a long, long, long, flight."

Skrillex: "*Laughs* I bet it is, have fun Mello man!" *Call ends*

Mello whines and crosses his arms as the jet starts up, he then turns on the flat screen TV. Southpark illuminates on the screen Marshmello leans back and puts his feet up. The flight was gonna be a few days. Marshmello cringed just thinking about it, his eyelids got heavy it had been a very long heavy day..

Y/n's POV;

I checked online for any updates on Marshmello concerts in Minnesota. I've really been wanting to go to one of his concerts before I get stuck in college. Still none, the closest one is in Canada and it's the day before my birthday. Y/B/D *Your birth date*, it seemed so close now, I'm already this old, what happened? Where did that time even go? Was it all those days at work? Was it all those prolonged days at school learning about things I'll never use? I don't exactly know where all of the time went, but all I know is that it's gone and my teen yeas are over. I'm not 19 anymore I'm 20. Well in a week anyway.. I stand up from my computer and walk to the kitchen to check the fridge. I smile as I see no old leftovers, tonight I shall have something fresh, like a nice juicy turkey sandwich. Usually I finish up the leftovers in the fridge so nothing goes bad, I can't afford to have rotten food and I hate wasting things. I come back to my laptop and open up the screen, my desktop background was sadly Marshmello, I wish that I could be friends with him, just thinking of how cool and amazing that would be makes me so warm inside. I bet he's a cool nice person outside of the spotlight, not like any snotty celebrities. He's never in the magizines for anything bad like rehab, or weed, or scandals of any kind. He is mysterious.. I smile and cuddle up in a blankie in front of my TV. After a long day at work like this, one needs a break, plus, it is a Monday.

10 hours later* Let's just say its 4:15 am*

Marshmello's POV:

I heard a plane light chime and I look up to see that the unbuckle light had illuminated in the darkness. I narrow my eyes and put on my helmet, we were supposed to land in Ohio at 6 in the morning, I thought angrily, robbed of my sleep. What the hell is he doing? Has my pilot gone mad or drunk? I growled looking out the window to see no city lights, there was only dim ones. They barely lit up the ground below them. They almost looked like road lights. I steadily stand up and walk to the cockpit. As I open the door I start to realize that it's awfully quiet in here. I turn to the pilot's chair and realized that it was empty. I look back and check the bathroom, it was empty, then a cold breeze of northern air hit me. The door to the jet was open. I was furious, I stormed outside of the jet.

"HEY BILL!!' I called through the darkness of wherever we were. "WHAT THE HELL BILL?! YOU DO KNOW I'M PAYING YOU TO FLY ME TO CANADA!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!" I spun around looking for a face and listened for any movement. There was nothing except for a slight breeze and crickets sounding in the distance. It was a little cold here. I looked to the dim lights, there was a road. I look toward the jet. It was still empty, that stupid pilot had dumped me here, but why? Maybe he hired some thugs to kill me, I've gotta get out of here. I run to the jet grab some clothes, my phone, and my helemet. I ended up following the road for a few blocks and came to this smaller white looking house. Maybe I could ask to sleep here tonight, I'm not going back to that jet, I don't know how to close or lock the door and that pilot probably hired someone to kill me back there. I feel like a total asshole for knocking on this person's door at 4:37 in the morning...