❌17❌

It was 10:47 and I was watching Marshmello pace the floor.
"Chris,' I gently stand up. 'Honey are you alright?' I hand him his helmet. He takes it and plops it on his head and continues to pace.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, I'm so terrrified,' He mumbles as he continues to pace back and fouth.
"Baby please calm down it'll be alright,' I gently hold him and kiss his helmet. He calms himself and wraps his arms around my waist. "Ssshh..' I soothingly rub his chest as I feel his heart beat slow down. He exhales as I kiss his helmet again.

"Y/n, I have an idea for our song, I just need more time,' He weakly says.

"Shhh, Mello take your time,' I gently hug him.

"Remeber, don't call me Chris...Moe will get mad that you know who I am.'

"Got it Mello.'

"And I'm not sure if he'd like to see us together like this...' Mello pauses looking down. I frown and hold him one final time. Mello's phone dings. "He his here.' Chills spiral down my spine as I kiss Mello one final time and stare at the door. I begin to hear foot steps and cringe. There is a loud single knock at the door.

"Marshmello are you in there?' A deepish voice breaks the silence as Mello shivers.

"Come in Moe.' He says with almost no emotion as I cringe when he enters.

"You ready buddy?' Moe says as I sweep his facial features.

"Ah and you must be the caring person that drove him all the way here,' Moe says reaching out his hand to shake mine as a form of respect

"It was an honor sir,' I blush gently and make eye contact with him. 

"Here is your check miss Y/n.' He hands me a slim piece of paper as Mello clears his throat.

"Actually Moe, Y/n would rather come on tour with me than accept the check.' He squeaked as Moe looked at Mello. "Please it's her birthday tomorrow.'

"I'm fine with that,' Moe smiles as I sigh in relief and so does Chris. "Without her you could have froze to death, now miss Y/n grab your things, Marshmello are you hungry?'

"No, we had pizza.' He says crossing his arms. 

"Good, come on guys chop chop!' Moe says as we grab our things and leave that beautiful room. That room, that night, that very special night. I wonder if Chris was a virgin too, probably not my a long shot, he's a celebrity for crying out loud. We follow Moe out to his jet black limmo as Marshmello opens the door for me. I thank him and gasp as I see the fancy black interior.

"Oh my gosh.' I crawl into the car. 'Marshmello this is amazing.' He crawls into the car and hits his helmet on the car frame. 

"Damnit, that always happens.' He grumbles. We hear Moe get in the front with the driver as Marshmello  closes up the soundproof window so no one could here us. "Y/n I am going to talk to Moe about proposing to you at the tour and see how it goes, then you can come back to my home and live in my mansion with me forever,' He says and turns his cute little helmet to me. I mile in response as he holds my hand and the limmo starts to take off from the hotel