𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑭𝑬𝑪𝑻 𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮

Life is beautiful when you're in love and happy, is been three years since violet and Bradley got married and a lot has changed

Life is beautiful when you're in love and happy, is been three years since violet and Bradley got married and a lot has changed. Bradley and violet went on their honeymoon and then they came back home and live their life as a married couple with their beautiful daughter.

After a year of marriage: violet book became a success and sold over 30 thousands copy's so violet manger has set up a book tour for her and violet and brad and Luna went on tour for three weeks then violet finished the rest of it alone, which was constantly crying at how bad they missed each other.

Then violet came home and they didn't leave each other to the point Luna slept with them at some nights.

It was three months later when violet found out she was pregnant again. Staring down at the pregnancy test with a slight fear and nervous and happy emotions.

Brad came home that night from a long day at work exhausted from working for a week none stop,all he wanted is to lay on down with his girls and talk about each other day.

Luna run towards brad as he crouch down and catch her in his arms as she screams 'daddy' shower each other with kisses and hugs.

Luna was two and she has grown a lot with her brown hair longer and she running and walking and talking and learning new stuff every day.

Violet is nervous wonder how brad going to react to another baby.

Is he ready?

Does he want another one?

Is this perfect timing?

Are they even ready for another one?

A lot of thoughts are going violet head as she makes dinner and she just hope brad takes it okay.

Later that night, brad and violet are laying in bed just talking about random stuff and their day. Violet leaving out about the pregnancy test.

As brad talking violet couldn't hold it anymore so mid sentence in his conversation violet blurts out.

"Do you want more kids?"violet asked and brad looks at her and smile.

"Of course I do, I'll would love another one running around why?"brad asked and violet shrugs couldn't get the words out of her mouth.

"Is this your way saying you want another?"brad asked before violet could saying anything brad continue,"okay baby, we can do it tonight then,I'll set the mood I know you like music during sex so let's do something super romantic since we are making love likes always. Nice and slow okay, what song should be good because I think tonight I would get you-"

"I'm pregnant."

"Pregnant."

Violet and brad stare at each other can't believe what they hearing from each other brad crazy none sense and violet saying she's pregnant.