𝑳𝑬𝑭𝑻

"Hmmm kiss me

"Hmmm kiss me."brad pulls violet close and press their lips together.

Violet giggles against their lips as she kissed him back,he hold her hips as she cups the back of his neck in her palm.

Is been three weeks since they had a sexual encounter and since then kisses become everyday,they doing sexual things to each other became a thing but they never had sex yet.

Brad pulls away and he dips his head in her neck nibbling on her skin,ticking her making her laugh.

"You're smell baby it smells so good, I'm addicted to your smell."brad saids in her back making her giggle.

"Okay stop being a weirdo."she push his head back as she stands up making
Him chuckle.

"Where you're going?"brad asked as she walks upstairs.

"Luna probably awake by now and that means I need to feed her."violet quickly smiles at him as she walk upstairs.

Brad smiles and looks around the apartment feeling happy at how happy he is with the most beautiful girl in the world.

Then all sudden he chest tightens and he feel like he can't breath,brad hold his chest trying to breath through the pain but is not working.

Brad quickly grabs his jacket and run out of the apartment he didn't want to hurt violet with words so he quickly left her apartment before he could.

Brad walks out of the apartment complex walking towards his car but quickly stop when a guy stands in front of him.

"Well well, isn't brad Simpson."the male that's always at the bar saids.

"Leave me alone."brad tries to walk past him but the guy stops him.

"No listen to me,every time I get too close to that bartender you beat me up and now is mine turn."the guy punch brad straight into the jaw making brad stumble backwards.

Brad punch him back hitting his face but he isn't done he keeps punching him and gets on top of him and keep hitting him till brad sees blood dripping out of his face.

"Leave me alone, leave violet alone or I do more then a bloody face."brad saids in his voice before getting up.

Brad is lucky no one is around so he quickly gets in his car as the male stumbles away.

Brad sits in his car and quickly drive away.

Violet walk downstairs with a happy baby.

"Hey brad you should have se-"

"Brad?"

Violet walks in every room trying to found him but she can't

He left her

She give herself to him and he left

"You know Luna,don't fall in love is just too painful."she kissed her baby head as tears slip from her eyes.
_________________________
Please don't hate me