𝑾𝑯𝑶?

A week has passed and Luna learn how to put her head up by herself,brad got to see that too Luna is officially three months old and violet can't believe she gave brith three months ago,it feels unreal but it's not her baby girl is growing up so fast

Brad loves hanging out with Violet and Luna he adores them and ever since violet Said she would help him with his IED he has not been in a fight for 4 weeks,she really helps him and he couldn't be more great-full for that.

Brad feelings towards violet has gotten stronger,he loves the idea of staying with violet all the time,he adores Luna and he adores violet so being around them is everything for him.

Now violet is working and also talking to brad while she give him drinks and to the drunks.

"So my mother is having Sunday dinner and she would like for you and Luna to come."brad saids as he slips on his light corona.

"You talk to your mum about us?"violet asked as she makes a drink for the 21 year birthday girl and make 10 shouts for her to give to her friends.

"Yeah I mean,you are a big part of my life and so is Luna. You help me with my IED so of course my mum would like to meet you."he smiles and she blush.

"I would love to,I'm sure it will be fun."she saids and he nods with a smile.

He can't wait for his mother to meet violet and Luna.

His special girls.

"Any dress code?"she asked and he shock his head.

"Wear what you feel comfortable with."he saids and she nods.

"Are you staying with me tonight?"she asked as she hands the cute couple their beer and rounds of shots.

"If you don't mind,I mean I can walk to my place but if you're offering....I would love to."he smirks and she smiles and nods.

"Another beer?"she asked.

"Give me some water,I thank i had enough."brad saids and she looks at him with shock.

"You only two beers."she saids and he shrugs.

"I'm not In the mood to drink."he saids and she nods giving him his water.

"When's Luna birthday?"brad asked.

"July 29th."She reply's and brad eyes light up.

"That's a day after mine."he saids happily.

"That's crazy."she laughs giving the girl more shots.

Violet looks at the time and smirk as she walks close to brad.

"You have ten seconds to order something before my shift is over."violet says and brad eyes widen.

"9."