𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑬

"No please don't

"No please don't."violet holds her baby close to her chest.

Tristan wants to take Luna out for the day as violet has a day off and he wants her to relax on her day off.

"Come Vi is just for a two hours come on let me have her."Tristan holds his arms out.

She sighs and lift her baby off her chest to look at her.

"I love you Luna,you be home soon then we can cuddle I promise Mummy loves you so much."she presses kisses on Luna cheeks making her giggle.

"Take care of her."she gives Tristan Luna.

"I will no worries."he place Luna in the strap carrier that straps over his shoulders.

"Love you guys have fun."violet smiles as Tristan grabs the dipper bag and waves then leaves.

Violet sigh and look around the apartment,thinking what could she do.

Then her eyes lands on her journal, she haven't write in her journal since she was 6 months pregnant and still have empty pages.she picks up a pen and being to write.

She's writing for the first in months and feels good she's missed it,she love her daughter more then anything she would kill for her daughter but she did missed writing.

Maybe go back

Maybe.

//

Is been a hour and violet found out she can't put the pen down,she love every moment even though her mind goes through her daughter keeps thinking if she's okay or she has enough food.

But she Tristan enough to come back if something wrong.

A knock on the door makes violet out the pen down and gets up from the couch,she walks towards the door and sees Bradley standing in his red hoodie and blue jeans and black converse.

"Well hello."she smiles and he grins steps towards her and kiss her cheek.

She close the door and looks around the apartment.

"Where's Rosie?"he asked as he sits on the couch and she sits next to him.

"She's out with tris,he wanted to take her so I can have a relaxing day."she said trying to taking her book away from brad.

Brad look through the books moving away from violet.

"Brad give it back."she saids stern but brad hold her hands back.

"Wow Vi this is amazing."he continues to read.

Violet falls and lays on top of brad and he smirks as she sits up ether leg over his thigh,brad puts the book down and hold violet waist smirking.

"I hate you."

"Doubt it."

"Really do."

"Don't think so."