𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑺

Is now Sunday morning (well 11:00 in the morning) and brad groggy walk downstairs where he sees violet and Luna cuddle on the couch watching friends,only his girls would do this at 11:00 in the morning

"Good morning."violet smiles as Luna giggles at him.

Brad groans and fall on top of violet carefully not hurting Luna as he tucks his head in her neck.

"I haven't drink that much since I first step in the bar where I met you."brad mumbles and violet giggles.

"Well my brother is a drinker."violet comments.

"Noticed."

"Well you sit here and I give you some
Coffee."violet saids as he takes Luna and sit down properly as violet gets up and make coffee.

"Daddy, loves you"brad kiss her head and Luna and smiles and snuggle her face in his neck.

Brad lift Luna head up and kiss her cheeks again.

"Say mama, say mama ma ma, mama."brad saids but Luna giggles.

"Good luck trying to get her say mama,I've been trying for a week."violet saids as brad put Luna down on the ground and she crawls to her toys.

"Well she's five months about to be 6 months so she talk soon."brad saids as he grabs the coffee.

"Maybe."

"Mama."

Brad eyes snap at violet and they look at each other with shock before turning their eyes towards Luna.

Luna crawls towards violet feet and stand against violet legs.

"Mama, mama."

"Oh my god you said mama,you said my name."violet picks her up as brad video the moment.

Violet holds her against her chest as Luna shouts mama,violet feels so proud that her first word is mama.

"Bradley."violet cries and brad smiles and stop recording and bring his girls closer.

"Daddy is so proud of you."brad smiles and holds them.

Violet wants nothing more then brad be Luna father and brad wants nothing more to be Luna father,so violet asked be Luna father and he said yes.

"I can't believe it."violet saids as brad wipe her tears away.

"Believe it baby,because Luna first word was mama."brad smiles.

"Can we go to your mums I want tell her."violet asked and brad nods happily.

"Let's get dressed."brad saids and violet smiles.

A few things happened today and one of them is brad no more hangover.

//

"Aw I can't believe she's speaking."Anne smiles proudly as they watch Luna on the floor her toys around her and Jesse lay beside her as she keep repeating mama.

"I know, I don't think I ever get tired of hearing it."violet saids in awe.

Brad smiles as violet smiles gets bigger and bigger as she watch their daughter speak,she's been on her own for so long. Unexpected pregnancy,going to scans,buying apartment,founding a job,giving birth and so much more. Brad is very blessed to know that she trust him enough to let him be Luna father he wouldn't want anyone else to be his family and he's very blessed to have them in his life to help him with his IED and love him.

Luna cries as she crawls to violet.

Meaning she's hungry.

"I forgot to pack a bottle,I be back."violet saids as she went to go breastfeed Luna in brad old bedroom.

"What's on your mind Bradley?"his mother asked and brad smiles.

Brad got up and went to his bag and dig it till he found it,he kept the box in his hand as he sits next to his mother making sure violet is not coming back.

Brad opened it and his mother gasp.

"You're proposing."she whispers.

"Not to you but to violet."brad saids jokingly.

"You're funny."

"Are you sure you're ready,Luna just moving in and everything else are you ready for this step?"his mother asked.

"Mum I never been in love,I never had feeling like I have now,mum I'm so in love with violet I want to marry her,I want violet have my last name and once we married Luna can have my last name too.i want this mum so much I never been sure about anything in my life."brad saids as tear go down his face.

"Oh my,my baby is growing up you better hide it before she knows."Anne saids as she quickly wipe her tears.

Brad put the velvet box back in his backpack and walks back.

"I'm so happy for you,I'm happy for you both."his mother Hugs him and he hugs back.

"Thank you,I'm happy too."they smile at each other.

Then footsteps were heard and they see violet come back with a happy Luna,Anne takes Luna and kiss her head.

"I'm going to take Luna and Jesse outside."Anne saids and they nod.

"Come on Jesse."

Brad pulls violet into a cuddle making her smile.

"Today is a great day."

It really is.

Brad can't wait to propose to the love of his life.
__________________________
I'm sorry I haven't been updating I try to get better at it

Also please read my two best friends books

A tradley book
called: he called me princess by Thevampsbraddy0

And a brad fan fic
Called:the Return by love4fanfic4

They amazing you will love them ❤️❤️❤️