𝘔𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎

Violet woke up at 6:45 as Luna needed to be feed,she still had her work clothes on she just unbutton her shirt and fed her daughter after she burp her she fall back asleep,she put her back in her bassinet and for more sleep

Violet walk upstairs and grab some clothes and went to the bathroom for a quick shower after she was down,she walk out with a pair of jeans and black hoodie crop too.she fixed her hair then she went downstairs to fix breakfast as is 7:45 now.

After 15 minutes brad groans and wakes up from his sleep it takes him a minute to realize he's not home or in his bed,he frowns wonder where he is he gets out of bed and walk downstairs and still wonder where he his.

When he smelt food he walks in the kitchen and sigh in relief when he saw violet,he smiles and walk closer to her and wrap his arms around her waist.she gasp at the sudden touch and he chuckles.

"I should have know you take me home."the smirk clear in his voice.

"Don't flutter yourself,I just couldn't leave you on the street drunk."she saids as she walks out of his grasp.

"Well I had a few drinks behind your back."he jumps on the kitchen Island and she roll her eyes as she hands him medicine and water which thanks her for.

"Egg sandwich?"she asked and he nods as she hands him the sandwich.

"So do you wanna do anything today,I'm not working."he saids as they eat their sandwich.

"I don't think I can."she saids as she thinks about her daughter.

"Oh come on we can go to the movies or we co-"

A cry cuts him off and he frowns and looks at her with confusion as she walks back in the living room,he fellows her and see violet grab a little baby holding her close.

"Whats that?"he asked not even thinking how he said it.

"This here brad is a baby."she chuckles and brad nods.

"I can see that but who is she?"he asked and she smiles proudly.

"She's mine."

Brad face turns blank he quickly goes upstairs and put his shoes on and quickly grabs his jacket,he runs downstairs and walks towards the door but violet quickly stops him.

"Brad wait where you going?"she asked sightly hurt.

"I can't be seen if you're boyfriend comes home that's not a good picture."he saids and she laughs.

"I don't have a boyfriend,her father left her and me when I found I was pregnant."she shrugs and he sighs in relief.

But the thought of a baby still scares him.

"I should go,I need to go to work."he lies.

"But you don't work today."

"They just called me."

"I didn't hear it ri-"

"Go Ahead I understand."she saids with a small smile and he nods to open the door about to step out but stops when he hears her voice.

"See Luna is normal for guys to do that,you think they care then all sudden they leave just like that,but is me and you against the world right angel."she kiss her baby head.

Brad sadly sighs and walks back in and see violet and her baby cuddle on the couch.

He clears his throat and she frowns,"I thought you were going to 'work'."she quoted the air.

He smiles and sits down as she sits up and place her baby on her lap.

"I un,I heard what you said and I'll didn't mean to make you feel that way.it shocked me and the fact me that a idiot left you and your baby blows my mind,you guys are everything and I don't understand how someone can do that."brad saids truthfully and violet smiles.

"what's her name?"he asked as she watch the little baby move her arms and play with her feet.

"Luna Rose."she smiles and he grins.

"She's cute."brad looks at her as she smiles at him and grab her feet again.

"You want to hold her?"violet asked and his smiles quickly fades.

"Oh no I'm not good with babies."he stumbles his words and she smiles.

"Sure you are,she's easy watch."violet saids as she place Luna in brad arms before he can protest.

He gently holds the baby not sure what to do and she can tell,she smiles as she takes a picture with her phone.

"You look like a pro."she tease.

He grabs her and place her on his chest and then smiles as she snuggles against him.

"She's so cute and very cuddly."he saids and she lay her head on his shoulder and they both look at Luna.

Then all sudden cries sound the apartment.

"Oh shit."

"Brad."She scowl
_________________________
Sorry for not updating

Haven't been feeling good at all Idk what's wrong with me