𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲

"Is done,my book is done

"Is done,my book is done."violet saids to herself she grab the work sheet and put in a elope where she send it to the publisher,she went outside and put it in the mailbox before going back inside.

"Come on Luna walk towards daddy."brad saids as Luna stands by the couch to hold herself up.

Luna giggles and crawls towards him and he sighs and give her a cuddle.

Brad looks up as violet walks in the living room to sit down on the couch.

"Hey baby,you send your book?"brad asked.

"Yeah I did now,I'll wait."violet saids excitedly and brad smiles.

"Walk to mama."brad saids as he holds Luna up by her fingers.

Luna take shaky steps holding onto brad fingers,she turn her head towards and giggle which makes brad laugh softly.

"Come on Luna come to mummy."violet gets off the couch.

"Dada."luna giggles.

"Go on,you can do this baby girl."brad encourage her.

Luna takes a step forward then she lets go of brad hands to balance herself,she starts to walk towards violet making them gasp and tears form in their eyes.

"Mama."Luna walks towards violet and violet smiles as Luna finally reach towards her.

"Oh my god,yes baby girl you walked and I got it on video."brad cheers as he puts his phone down and crawl over to his girls.

"I'm so proud of you baby."brad kiss her head.

"We both are."violet cuddles Luna in her arms.

"She's was just a little two month old baby when I first met her,a little bit of hair,no teeth,slept all the time,drink breast milk,didn't move or talk.now she's moving all the time,talking,eating solid foods she's grown up violet and I'm proud to watch her grow up and her knowing I'm going to be the best damn father I'll can be and you always being the best mother I love you girls so much and watching you both love me as much I love you means everything.i can't imagine myself without you two and I don't want to imagine never I want too."brad saids as he holds them close.

"We love you too,we never want our lives withyou,you have made our lives better Bradley you're everything and more and I can't wait to marry you Bradley."violet leans her head against his.

"You two are the most important people in my life."brad whispers.

"Us too."violet whispers back.

//

Is been a few hours and brad just put Luna to bed as violet sit on the living room floor with papers across the coffee table.

"Hey,what you doing?"brad asked as he hands violet a beer and she takes it as he sits down next to her.

"Planning our wedding."violet saids.

"Hm."brad hums.

"You know,having a outdoor wedding always been my dream having in Birmingham and having you there as my bride means everything to me I'm so in love with you."brad saids as he takes a swig of his beer.

"You know the words to my heart."violet grins as they click their beers together and took a swig.

"Stop planning let's go to bed."brad saids as he tugs on her arm.

"Okay,we can some fun while we at it."violet smirks as she Stands up.

"Oh fuck yes."brad follows her as she run upstairs.

Walking baby,planning a wedding and so much is a everyday thing.
_________________________
Just a filler till the big chapter

I'll hope you guys like it

Love you all ❤️❤️