𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀

"So you're sure we not having a big party Vi?"Tristan asked as Tristan finish cooking violet favorite meal for birthday

"No violet told me she doesn't have friends they all left her when she got pregnant,her parents is a big no so no is not a party but we are having a few people coming."brad saids as he place the toys away.

"And whose that?"

"My mom,my sister,Jesse,my two best mates because they been dying to meet her and for you Jaclyn and my mates girlfriends."brad saids as he picks up
Luna from her swing.

He grabs the bottle out of the fridge and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

"So you got the food right?"brad asked and Tristan nods.

"Yeah you're mum said she's bringing some food and Jaclyn is bit nervous to meet violet as violet means the world to me so she stressing what to make even though I told her not,but you knows girls."Tristan laughs.

"That they Independent,strong headed and they can do so much more then a men can do."brad saids as he feed Luna.

"Yeah you got me there."Tristan saids.

"I can't believe Vi is working today."Tristan saids as he sits down on the couch and brad joins him and Luna finishes her bottle so brad start burping her.

"Well violet is very independent and doesn't want to take money from me or you so she works as much she can."brad saids as Luna let out two burps.

"True."Tristan sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"Is just Violet told me what happened with our parents and I'm sick of them treating violet like crap like she did everything wrong in her life,but she didn't anything wrong,yes she got pregnant at a young age but Luna is the best thing that ever happened to her I never seen my sister smile so much when violet first held Luna and that's when I realized my baby sister is not a baby anymore I couldn't protect her anymore because she did it all,I guess that's why I was so hard on you I didn't care violet was seeing someone I just feel like I was protecting my baby sister again but in reality I never ever protect like I did. When I pick her up her first party when she turn 13,her first date,kiss first going to a party,I protected her then when she started dating jack her ex i protected her not enough then when violet became her own person.she made a vow to herself she wouldn't date someone like her Ex then you came to her life I saw you snuck in all the time,I knew you wouldn't hurt her but that's why I came back that day I wanted to feel like a big brother again but brad I'm really happy you're protecting her you're the man for her and I'm happy is you."Tristan saids as tears slowly came down his face.