𝑭𝑶𝑶𝑫

Is been three weeks since the proposal and everything is so much fun and happy,violet is almost finished writing her book and she's being the housewife she dreamed to be,brad work schedule has ease down meaning he's spending a lot of time with his...

Is been three weeks since the proposal and everything is so much fun and happy,violet is almost finished writing her book and she's being the housewife she dreamed to be,brad work schedule has ease down meaning he's spending a lot of time with his girls.

And violet and brad are doing something they dream about.

Planing a wedding.

Their wedding.

They get into fights about it,they laugh about it and they smile about it.

They love it so much they love planing a wedding is fun.

But when they stressed about the wedding they know they can count on one person.

Luna.

She always crawling towards them when she's done playing with her toys or when she done with her bottle and when they stressed out Luna always give them that single tooth grin and that melts the stress away.

They blessed to have her in their lives.

Their daughter.

Today is a big day Luna is going to try solid food for the first time as solid food baby food,Violet is officially going to stop breastfeeding even though the doctor say she keeping doing till Luna is a year old,but Luna can get to attached or her teeth won't come in right.

Violet decided to stop at 6 months old as she is getting teeth also so is best time to stop.

"I can't believe she's going to try food today."brad saids as he sits down to eat his breakfast he made with violet.

"Yeah I'll know her first time trying baby food."violet saids then pouts.

"What?"brad asked.

"Is just she growing up and I don't know soon she be walking then one day she will not need me anymore."violet sighs.

"Baby,she will always need you,you're her number one and for so long you done it alone and she going to learn so much from you,you're her hero she will always need you."brad saids as he hold her face.

"Promise?"violet asked and brad press his lips on hers.

"Promise."brad saids as he pulls away.

Then the sound of crying echos the house,brad smiles and run upstairs.

Violet got the baby good and spoons along with Luna high chair.

Brad come back with Luna his arms with her brown bear in her grasp.

"Mama."she grins as she sees her mama.

"Good morning baby,are you hungry?"she asked and Luna nods pat her belly with her small hand.

"Okay let's eat."brad puts her in her chair.

Violet stare the baby food with the baby spoon.

"Ready here it comes."violet saids baby like and put the spoon towards her mouth and she opens her mouth and felt the food in her mouth.

She give a weird face feeling the texture in her mouth then all sudden she smile and open her mouth again.

"She likes it."brad cheers and violet smiles.

"More you went more."violet asked and Luna nods her head again.

She gives Luna more baby food and after a few minutes is all gone.

"I think she needs some juice."violet saids.

"Dada."Luna looks at him.

"Okay I'll give you some juice."brad saids as he grabs her sippy cup.

"There you go Princess."brad saids putting her drink down for her and she grabs it and began to drink it.

"Dada."Luna chirps and brad puts his head towards her and they both closed their eyes.

Violet heart warm at the sight she loves them so much and them in her life is everything and more for her.

"I can't wait to marry you."violet saids and brad smiles at her and kiss her lips.

It's a journey they taking and they taking it one baby step at a time.
__________________________
Just a short chapter for you guys and a baby yoda gif bc he's so cute I could die 😫😫🥺🥺🥺🥺

Also I think about 4 more chapters and this book is done and onto the next one

This one is really hard to end because this is the only book I'll been so passionate about and ending it is so sad too me but all good things must come to a end sadly this one too.

Love you all thank you for the means a lot ❤️

#BLACKLIVESMATTER