𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲

Is been a few weeks later and Luna is officially 5 months old,when she turn five months brad got her a new stuffed bunny that she loves but nothing comes close to her bear brad got her

Is been a few weeks later and Luna is officially 5 months old,when she turn five months brad got her a new stuffed bunny that she loves but nothing comes close to her bear brad got her.she loves that bear so much and she cries when she doesn't have it around her is adorable and it makes brad happy.

Brad and violet decided to take Luna to the park as they barely leave the apartment,and now brad lives them (because he was barely at his place so they decided it best he lived with them)
Get Luna fresh air and let her go on the swing.

"Come on girls."brad shouts downstairs as he place his tea mug in the sink,he walks in the living room where he finished setting up the stroller.

Violet walks downstairs with Luna on her hip and her bear in Luna hands,brad smiles when he sees them.

"Sorry Luna needed a nappy change."violet saids and brad nods as he grabs Luna.

"You ready to in your stroller,yeah baby girl yeah aw yeah."brad saids baby like as he buckle her in.

She giggles as brad place a blanket over her to keep her warm,he quickly take a few pictures of her and sends them to his mum.

"Okay I got everything."violet saids as she grab the nappy bag.

"Okay let's go."brad saids and violet began to walk towards the door but brad grabs her hand to stop her.

She frowns as he smiles and place a hand on her cheek before leaning and kiss her lips.violet smile in the kiss cupping his cheek to seal the kiss.

They both pull away and smile.

"Now let's go."brad saids and violet smiles.

//

"Aw look how cute she is on the swing."violet saids as she gently push her and Luna giggles fill the park.

"I know it's so adorable."brad saids as he takes pictures of her.

"You taking a lot of pictures today."violet saids and brad lowers his camera.

"Well yeah,you said to do whatever to make our apartment feel like ours and you don't have pictures hanging on the walls so I thought I take pictures of you girls and some with us."brad saids as he walks closer to them.

"I love that."she kiss his lips and he smiles into the kiss.

He pulls away and takes a picture of her which makes her giggle.

The sound of crying makes them look at Luna,violet checks her watch and noticed is feeding time.

"Let's go found a place to eat."violet saids as she picks up Luna.

"Let's go."he grabs the bag and holds violet hand.

//

Instead of founding a small a cafe they found a restaurant which it wasn't many people in so they got seated right away,violet opens the bag and get out a bottle and grab Luna bib place it around her neck,she cuddle her in her arms as she fed her.

They both order and now they waiting for their food,after a bit Luna finished her bottle and now it's time for her to be burp and after a few minutes she did then violet put her the high chair by the table.

Brad been thinking about something he wanted to talk too violet about, something that's been on his mind ever since he moved in.

He wanted them to look for a house together.

Something that has their name together.

Something they called ours.

He wants to make sure violet ready.

"You seemed deep in thought."violet said catching brad out of thought.

"Is just I been thinking about something."brad saids and violet leans forward in excitement.

Brad chuckles at her cuteness and grabs her hands in his.

"I was thinking about me and you buying a house,you know something that has our name on it what you think?"brad asked nervously.

"Um well wow, a house is a big deal Bradley."violet saids.

Brad can tell she's nervous as she used
'Bradley' instead of brad she always does when she's nervous.

"I know but baby imagine a place to call ours,I mean I like the apartment but I still feel like is yours instead of ours so I was thinking about us getting a house."brad smiles.

"What about my job?"

"Babe why don't you quit your job and Be a writer like you always wanted,you can do it I'll take care of you both."brad holds her hands tighter.

"Brad I'm not depending on you."

"You're not,I make enough for you not to work,besides you always say you hate working around a bunch of drunks."brad saids.

"How much?"

"Um like 800 hundred every week."brad scratch his neck nervously.

"If I had water in my mouth you be spit on."violet saids in shock.

"Well I work in very important company,you know working with the FBI for being a hacker you get money babe."brad whispers.

"Is just I don't want to feel like I'm alway depending on you."violet sighs.

"You're not,you start writing about whatever your heart desires and I work then I come home to you and Luna and we be a family."brad saids as he grabs Luna little hand and violet hand.

Violet smiles and blush the thought of them getting a house and being a family is like a dream, a dream she always wanted.

"Let's do it."

"Yeah?"brad asked excitedly.

"Yeah let's do it,let's be a family."violet grins and brad reach over and kiss her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

This is a dream come true.
________________________
A cute chapter for you!
I hope you enjoy it

And if you love Tristan Evans as much as I do then please read my best friend fan fic about the best drummer in the world.

Is called 'as free as a bird'
Please go read it
Writer by: love4fanfic4

That's all love you all ❤️