𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷

You know in your life when you feel

like you're all by yourself? Violet feels that right now,her brother is not talking to her because she's best friend with a guy which is annoying and childish

So that means she doesn't have anyone to watch Luna,she's has a hour to be at work and she's freaking out.

She hold Luna in her chest her little hand match violet's looking at her momma eyes,violet can stare at her daughter forever she's so lucky to have her.she do anything just to stay at home with her but she can't she's had provide for her.

"What are we doing to do,Huh?."violet asked in baby like voice.

Luna squeals making violet chuckle softly and kiss her head.

Violet phone dings and she looks at it and sees her co-worker saying she needs to be at work in thirty minutes,violet sighs and shuts her phone and her phone lights up again and she sees a picture of Luna and brad smiling at the camera.

Luna squeals again when she sees brad
Making violet smile.

"Yeah that's brad,yeah that's right that's br-"

"BRAD."

"Yes he can watch you,I trust him,I'll
Call him."she puts Luna down as she dials brad number.

A beautiful deep voice voice goes through the phone.

"Brad,I need a big favor."violet saids through the phone.

"Anything."

"Can you watch Luna for a few hours,I don't have anyone to watch her because you know about my bro-"violet gets cut off by brad voice.

"Babe,I watch her I'm in town anyway so I'll be there in five."brad smiles.

"Thank you,thank you so much."violet pleaded and brad chuckles.

"I see you in a minute babe."brad saids and they both bid goodbye.

"Bradley is going to watch you."violet grabs Luna and she giggles as she sees her momma run around grabbing her stuff and Luna stuff for brad.

A knock sounds violet door and she quickly opens it and see brad which makes her smile.

"Hey babe."he kiss her cheek which makes her blush.

"Hey brad,Luna is excited to see you she squeal when I say you watching her."violet chuckles and brad grabs Luna from violet gasp and kiss her cheek.

"You're excited to see me baby girl."he face her and she grabs his cheeks.

He chuckles and kiss her forehead.

"Okay thank you again, i owe you one."she kiss his cheek and he blush.

"I love you baby girl,be a good girl for brad okay."she kiss Luna head and Luna smiles.

"Thank you brad, you both have fun."she waves at them as she leaves as brad says good bye.

He looks at Luna and smile.

"You won't give me a hard time for my first time taking care of you right."he throws her in the air gently.

Then she spits up on his shirt making him scrunch his face in disgust as Luna giggles.

"I'm glad I have clothes here."he mumbles to himself.

//

"Hey baby give me another."the drunk man says to violet making her roll her eyes as she fix his drink.

''7 more minutes."violet say to herself.

"Where you're boyfriend baby?"the drunk man continues.

Violet ignores him as she continues to work on other consumers.

"Baby I'm talking to you."the man continues.

"HEY!"the drunk man shouts grabbing violet arm and throw his drink at her face.

The security grabs him and throws him out and violet boss comes closer to her and checks on her.

"How about you go home early,I won't take it out of your pay."he saids and she nods and thanks him and grabs her stuff.

She runs to her car and gets in and start the engine.

She's just need a cuddle from brad and Luna.

//

She walks in her apartment and doesn't see brad and Luna,she walk upstairs and see brad holding Luna in his arms.she doesn't move so they don't see her yet as she listens what he saids to Luna.

"You know Luna,you both meeting my mum means everything to me and my mum wants to you guys have sleepover again she loves having you both there,I care about you and your mummy a lot I would do anything for you girls I would take care of you girls.i know you don't have a father in your life but you have your mummy and me I promise."he kiss her head.

Violet walks in and smile at them.

"Hey we missed you."brad kiss violet cheek and she smiles as kiss both of brad and Luna cheek.

"How was work?"he asked and she shrugs not wanted to tell what happened as he get to protective.

"you must be tired,I let you sleep."brad smiles but she grabs his arm.

"Stay,stay the night and we go out tomorrow."she saids and brad smiles and nod.

Luna lay between them as they lay together and cuddle.

This is everything violet wants a partner and her baby on her side.
_________________________
A filler for you guys today ✌️