𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑫

He's a bad boy they all say that when you're in high school you can get away with it,being a bad boy but when you're 23 and still the boy everyone is scared of is different,having very limited friends never had a girlfriend or been in love

He's a bad boy they all say that when you're in high school you can get away with it,being a bad boy but when you're 23 and still the boy everyone is scared of is different,having very limited friends never had a girlfriend or been in love. You can't think of a future with anyone because they scared to be around you.

Brad has tattoos mark on his body a few for his mother,his sister and the father that passed away,brad dad left his family to cancer when brad 12 and ever since then brad be doing drugs to help to pay for stuff,brad doesn't sell drugs anymore as he almost got killed once.but he still has a temper.

A temper that you don't won't to mess with,you better know how to fight if you want to piss Bradley Simpson off,brad friends are the boys that he grew up with,friends that don't care to tick brad off because they know brad won't hurt them,to know they can joke about his IED because they understand.

His friends is his safe place but they never can stop his anger or almost killing someone.

Brad goes to a bar every night to ether drink his pain away or just to get away he has the same bartender that knows his Order,to know to play the right music when he comes in,the bar is his second home.

Brad mum is always worry about brad as she scared he get into drugs again but everyday when he visit her he always tells her he never would again,that part of his life is over and he never makes his mother unhappy.but as every mother she's worried about her baby boy and wants what's best for him.even possibly settling down with a girl.

But as always brad saids and he quotes. 'Girls is to scared to date me' every smile is never right maybe because he hasn't smile in 10 years ever since his father left he doesn't know what love is.

Yeah he saw his parents happy at a time but he doesn't really remember so he doesn't know what love is,he doesn't even know what love is when he sees his sister happily in love with her boyfriend,he just knows she's happy with the man she's with.

Brad never been in love and it always gets to him he wants know what it feels like or why does people say their heart grows when you in love with that special person,why does it feel so good and would he ever be in love? That's question he asked for 7 years of his life.

No matter how many times he asked his one night stands or fuck buddies on a date,they always laugh at him tell him 'good joke' it ignores brad so much that he had to found a new place to live in as all the complaints of broken glass was enough to kick him out,so brad found a new place,a place in London where he found his favorite bar and favorite bartender.

New girls every night.

Same bar every night.

Same bad boy image everyday.

Never been in love all his life.
__________________________
I thought I be nice and post a second chapter today

And this is brad life so far

I hope you enjoy ❤️