Chapter 21

Sally POV :

"Hey Sally". A voice whispered to me, I hadn't even realized that I would have fallen asleep. I didn't even remember when the last time I even slept so deeply.

I was sleeping in his comfy couch, It was so relaxing to sleep in it.

"Sorry Matthew I fell a sleep in your couch I felt so tired". I stood up from his couch, rubbing my eyes and all my thoughts came back to me.

Mr. Hendricks that he wanted to kill me and that we had agent Alrik still tied to the chair. I wonder if he had woken up from his consciousness.

"Don't be sorry it's okay, you had to take some rest you didn't sleep well from the first day you came to my cabin". He carried in his hand to cups of green tea. The steam of water was raising from the two cups, It meant that he just made them a minute ago.

The smell of the green tea felt just amazing, it made you feel light headed.

I took the cup from him and thanked him.

"Sally I wanted to inform you that the Violin is all ready, only left for me to polish it and put some strings on the stick, so you can move it easily when you play the Violin". I was about to thank him, when a loud voice was heard in the upper room of Matthew.

"It seems that the agent woke up from his consciousness". I said to him and we left our tea on the table , we headed towards the stairs. Once we reached Matthew's room the agent was shouting loudly. He threatened for the person who locked him up in the room.

Matthew took out the key from his pocket and unlocked up his bedroom door. Agent Alrik starred at us surprised, like he had woken up from a bad dream.

"Sally what's going on here? , why I am tied to a chair?, what happened!" If what I was thinking was right, maybe the spell did actually ware off out of him, after he was kicked on his head so hard.

"Everything is alright Agent Alrik , all this time you were hypnotized by Mr. Hendricks". I told him trying to explain the situation he had been in.

"What! But how last time I remembered that I called him to ask about the boy called Jacobi if he had seen him before he disspeared, then suddenly I don't remembered what happened I blacked out". Agent Arilk seemed so nervous, he was in a state of shock about himself.

"Excatly it means that this day he had hypnotized you Sir, he is the cause of all this people dissaperance!, he is the killer Agent Alrik all this time". My voice turned into a saddened whisper, it just made me so angry, sad all kind of emotions were inside me.

"What!... How we didn't recognize that, that bastard hypnotized me and.. Wait did he made me...?". With the questioning look he  had on his face, Matthew gave him the answer.

"Yes, he made you into his salve to obey him in everything, you were out of control he controlled you". Matthew told him his voice was so serious. I felt my heart heavy, when I remember what Mr. Hendricks did to Matthew's sister.

That bastard killed her for nothing, why because all this because she was  talented in playing her favorite instrument?

Everytime I remembered what he did to all this people who had talents and a great career a head of them, It makes me sick. These people deserved a better life to this. Not to be his salves or kill them for there talent.

I had to fix everything soon and save them as soon as possible.