Chapter 2

I said to my dad goodbye and went inside. First when I was about to attend the class someone bumped in to me. "I am sorry my bad I didn't see where I was going, hey your new here my name is Dolly funny name huh" she was about my age.

She had freckles in both sides of her cheeks and she had curly brown hair.She was dressed in dark long sleeve t-shirt and a pair of light blue jeans. She really knows how to match her dresses well.

"Ahh yes, it's first year for me actually, I was about to attend my first musical class. I play violin and you? " I asked her.

"Yes I play Violin too great!then we are in the same class then, our teacher is called Mr. Hendricks he's an amazing violinist player but he can be serious sometimes". Then we headed inside the class, there were  several students checking there violin before the teacher came.

I sat next to Dolly were all the students start to take their seats.

Then a voice introupted getting our attention said. "Good morning students my name is Mr. Hendricks, I know some of you knows my name but I say for the new ones who just came". He said looking straight at me I sensed something weird about him like he hated teaching students.

He was a good looking teacher but his face seemed serious. "Today I want to see how every one of you plays violin, ok first Jacob you start".

A shy boy stood up and began to play  his own violin,then Dolly whispered to me and said. " You know from a few days a boy called West, he was in our class, he was gone missing, he used to play violin really well".

"Really when and how did you know" I said whispering back at her.

The teacher caught us talking and said."Sally and Dolly I hope you both be quite and listen to your classmate how he is playing". He looked seriously at Dolly and said. "Because Dolly you are next and if you don't play well, you will not leave until you play the violin well".

He said sounding angry. Why was he like that with her?

"Did you hear what I said! ".

"Yes sir I understood". Dolly said annoyed, then she told me she would continue the story for me later.