Chapter 13

Killer POV :

My plan to kidnap that pathetic girl Dolly most dirty girl I have ever known first time when I saw her talent in Violin she played great and I hate that.

Since I was a child and I hated every single talented person in Violin I get so jealous.

Seeing them parents clap for them support them and buy for them anything they want or even throw a party for their child.

It really makes me sad and angry like I have this urge to kill them all and tell them your talent for people means nothing.

This words keep repeating in my mind always my dad words how I hate him so much.

Always when I think of him I get really disgusted.

He and mum never gave me hope in live never did they tell me your great son do it don't give up these words they never said to me.

They always give me bad ones and always making that iam a loser.

One day I played well  in Violin I was really proud and really excited that first time I did something great.

When I came my dad was on drugs and my mum didn't care.

Anyway I just wanted to show them that I did something well for the first time.

But I decided to show them with out saying.

When I started to play my Dad took the violin from my hand and he broke it for me.

I cried a lot that time it was really the worst day of my life because I kept fixing this Violin for ages but it's gone because of him.

My mum just stared and said nothing and went upstairs to her room she didn't want to hear dad shouting to me.

"You piece of shit why did I even had to take you to that musical school I wish I never did". Then I remembered he kept slapping me in the face and bit me till I thought soon I was going to die.

" I told  you don't waste your time in that instrument it's sound is the worst thing I ever heard and you are nothing even when you play it".

"But dad I wanted to make you and mum proud why... Why did you have to broke it for me it's the only thing I ever had".

"Anything that you do for us will never make us proud of you don't waste your talent on an instrument I wish you were never born". His cruel words and his abusive beating made me sick every time I think about.

And now everyone one will pay for doing that to me. Especially Sally the talented girl.

I dressed as the driver of Dolly because her real driver I killed him,but of course with my evil violin.

When they will find him there will be no trace of him of how he died.

I kept driving until I found a girl standing behind the house I knew immediately that it was her Dolly.

I parked and opened the window. "Miss Dolly come in your mum and dad are waiting".

She went in without saying anything it seems she ever talk with her driver.

Then when I started to head to the street I stopped the car.

She looked from her phone to me by saying. "what happened why did you stop and wait what... Your not my driver".

"Because nobody told you before check if it's your driver or not before you go in the car".

Then before she could say anything I took out the red ring and started to swing it back and forth.

"You will obey your master and anything I do you will listen". She just stared and nodded.

"Yes Master I do anything you say".

"Now when I count to 3 you will fall into deep sleep after I click my hand". She just nodded like a robot I like how my slaves obey easily.

"Yes Master". I counted till 3 clicked my hand and she fell asleep, great now I can continue my plan into sending a video for her best friend.