Chapter 8

I didn't sleep all the night I was worried about what that crazy killer said to me in the text message. I didn't have to guess It was someone else all the people around the town loves me and no one hated me so that's why I felt it was the killer himself.

I guess who is the killer is ?. Is he the person I will know if I saw him or a stranger I don't know him at all. I don't know how things will end.

When the FBI told me he hunts talented people only I felt that I don't want to continue playing my Violin but I said to myself no its my habit and everything to me the Violin.

It seems that this guy had a bad childhood hood or maybe he was bullied that he wasn't talented or something.

But what he meant that he and I will play together well?

Everytime I think about his text it's creeping me out. As soon as I finish my Violin class I have to tell them what happened and accept helping them no matter what. Iam not letting him to hurt any people even if mean I will put my life in danger I don't care.

I got up and went to pick my Violin it s melody and music feels so hypnotic.

I started to play it It made me forget everything about the serial killer messages the whole world actually like iam somewhere else away from trouble.

Since I was child and until now I always liked to close my eyes when iam playing it.

I played the note that has the song called the Arena which iam actually good at.

It's still 10 in the morning and my Violin class will start at 12.

When I finished playing l felt iam realexed more after playing my favorite instrument.

I went down on the woody stairs and smelled the morning coffee again. Sure my aunt is awake now.

I found her drinking coffee and reading the news paper.

"Good morning aunt Lara I see you made breakfast don't worry I will eat it before I leave". I said laughing because last night she asked me about dinner and I was in a bad mood.

So I try to make up things today.

"Yes sweetheart your favorite breakfast". She stood up and patted me in the shoulder and said.

"listen Sally I will go to work and maybe I will come back late you take my car and go to your lesson".

"And how you will leave to your work".

"My friend will pick me up don't worry and Sally your friend Dolly called and said meet her in the hallway when you come". Yes I forgot I closed my phone after that creepy text message.

"OK sure aunt Lara good luck with your work". She waved for me good bye and went from the house.

When I arrived to the college I didn't find Dolly in hallway. The hallway was quiet so I started walking and searching for her.

Suddenly I heard a Sound of Violin playing and it's coming from a class that wasn't mine.

I walked little slowly towards it and the door was little open when I walked inside I was shocked.

Mr. Hendricks was playing his Violin and Dolly she was sitting in front of him listening and staring at his violin blankly like there were no one else around her except him.

Note:
Hi everyone hope you liked this chapter it's a little long today.