Chapter 7

I don't know what to say for them but I will never accept to be a victim for a serial killer. It's there job to find the killer not ask help from someone else to find him.

"Iam sorry but I won't accept to help you I have a career a head to make". I stood up and started to head outside the office until one of the agent stopped me.

"I will let you to think Miss Sally I will give you a day or two". Agent Alrik said.

Then agent Alexandra patted me on the shoulder and said. "when you will accept to help us we will tell you all your mission what you have to do".

"But there is more talented people then me everywhere why did both of you choose me". Really I don't want to do something will cause my life to danger.

"because your are the most trusted person who can help us".

"And Miss Sally I don't think you want people to die and disappear yes". Agent Alrik said looking seriously at me.

"Of course no Sir I would prefer they be saved before anything happens to them". But still it doesn't mean I accepted to help them. Later I left their office building and they sent me an officer police to take me to my aunts home.

Knocking on her door the smell of coffee coming till outside of the house. She's like my mother obsessed with something called coffee. She has all kinds of it.

"Sally darling I started to worry about you I thought you said you will finish your class Violin early". I went inside resting on the couch tired about today.

"Sorry aunt Lara something came up to me I had to do it". I can't just tell her the FBI told me to help them and be a victim of a crazy serial killer God knows what this serial killer will do.

"Alright then do you want to eat something for dinner". Drinking her coffee as usually I stood up and told her no thank you I will go to sleep.

Like all people say sleep takes away your worries but it's not true for me maybe other yes.

When I got ready for bed and dressed my pijama. My phone was buzzing some unknown number sent me a text message saying : your such a talented person with your violin I guess me and you could play it together well don't worry I will be coming for you soon😈.

I can't believe that who sent for me a text message is the killer. FBI was right I think iam there only savoir now.

Note:
Hi everyone hoped you liked this chapter thank you everyone for reading my story.

Hypnotic Violinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें