Chapter 6

We arrived at the police station and went into the interrogation room. I was afraid what did I do?

Never in my life I did a crime or maybe something happened to my family God knows what's happening.

"OK Miss Sally please take a seat my name is agent Alek and this is agent Alexandra". Taking my seat he placed a cup of water in front of me.

"I think you heard in the news about people dissappearing and suddenly dying with out any reason".

"Yes sir I heard about it in the TV". Recalling the day my dad was watching the news.

"Alright and I think you realize that someone in your class called Jacob didn't came to college for three days I suspect". Agent Alexandra said looking serious.

"Yes I know him we are in the same class but what he has to do with it".

"His parents in few days told us that he didn't came home after when he finished college". Agent Alek saying while walking around but weird why Jacob would disappear.

"The last thing he told his parents he was going to buy something and come home".

"Maybe he is sleeping in one of his friends house". I said because like most people do when they are mad at there parents.

"No we even asked his friends no one knows anything about him his telephone is closed and there is no trace of him".

"Miss Sally do you know where he is or when the last Time you saw him". Agent Arlik looking at the papers.

"No sir I swear I don't know where he is and the Las time I saw him first day when i came to college".

"And I didn't even talked to him we don't know each other". Yes really I just saw him once and barely even saw him in college.

"OK Miss Lia we trust but we also came to talk to you about something else".Agent Alexandra handing me a file inside some papers.

"What is it sir".

"We are thinking that there is some serial killer doing all this but without leaving a trace for him or his victims".

"And we think that this serial killer doesn't like talented people he hates them that's what I suspect". Wow that serial killer might be crazy for hating like these people.

"And we think you might help us to catch him your are our only savouir".Agent Alrik said.

"Yes they say that even you are still new in college but you have a really great talent in Violin". I looked at them surprised there is no way iam going to be the victim of that crazy killer.