Chapter 17

Sally POV :

While I was walking towards this small house, I kept thinking about everything that happened.

Maybe if I didn't came to this town where my aunt Lara lives, none of this would have happened.

At least I would stayed with my family and found there any musical college.

The reason I came to landwood town where my aunt lives, it's because everyone says they have the best musical college there.

What I actually saw in this town was different, with a crazy serial that got to be my emotionless teacher Mr. Hendricks.

I just can't get this situation out of my mind, this all really seems crazy to me.

Violin it's an instrument, that everyone got to play and everyone have them own way to play it. Never have i thought that it can hurt people like the ones Mr. Hendricks has, the evil violin that he stole it from the museum.

I never heard of it and it's story, but it seems legendary I knew it, because I can see Mr. Hendricks obsessed about the history stories and his house is full of old stuff.

When he kiddnaped me his house almost looked like a hunted house.

Great that I escaped from it, but I didn't save my only friend Dolly and the other people.

I promise then with all my heart that I will save them as soon as possible, but I have to get to know the weakness of Mr. Hendricks and that evil violin of his.

While I was lost in my thoughts I was close to that small house. It turned out to be a cabin and behind it a lake with fogs surrounding it.

I was freezing to death the winter had started and winter in landwood is really cold it's different from the city I was living with my parents.

I crossed my two arms and started to rub them in my shoulders at least I can get some warms , but their is no use.

From far I could see there is a small fire inside the cabin from the window, it looks like somebody is living in it.

When I got close the door was left open and it's back yard was filled with long cutting woods. It seems that someone was cutting trees to make the woods like that.

It's strange to find another house in a place filled with trees. This means there may be other neighborhoods somewhere.

Freezing to death I decided to go inside the cabin, sure I will find someone there, at least I can give a phone call to my aunt Lara and tell her that I am fine.

I can't let her know what's going on or she will be worried to death and then she will keep complaining to me that I kept hid everything from her.

I have to deal with these all problems by myself now, since the FBI choosed me for a reason, but they are not here to help me now. They have fallen under the spell of Mr. Hendricks I can't believe that.

First when I entered the cabin I felt warms in it and there was a fire lightning up in pieces of wood.

I looked around the cabin all woods surrounding in it. It seems like some had made it, but I won't deny although it is small but the person who made it looks professional in doing furniture and everything in this cabin.

Until that i forgot that it's for some one and there is nobody in the cabin.

"Hello is anyone here?". I said looking around, but there was no answer.

Then I walked father a little and found an old cell phone house, great I can call my aunt now.

First when I was about to take a step towards the phone, i heard footsteps coming in.

I thought of hiding somewhere, but didn't get the chance.

"Hey what are you doing here!" It was a sound of a male voice but young.

I turned around slowly and saw who it was a boy about my age, holding in his hands some of the long woods that I saw earlier in the back of the yard.

I got a good look at him, his face was a bit dirty and his hands too , maybe he was doing something.

He looks like a carpanter or something, from the way his dressed. His tall and his body is normal, but it seems like he hasn't eaten in days, because his a little thin somehow. His hair is dark brown, he has dark blue eyes and thick eyebrows.

"I am really sorry I came in like that, it's just... I don't know something happened and I got lost and there was nowhere to go for me, it's until I found your cabin". I said in a nervous way, hope he doesn't understand me wrong that I am coming to steal or something.

Then his face be came calm a little and he said "It's okay sorry for acting like that, actually nobody comes here a lot to landwood workers especially who comes to me are my mates in the work".

I sighed in relief that nothing happened, but what is worrying me that I am in the cabin of a a stranger I don't know.

"Do you need any help just tell and I will do it". I was quiet for a minute and then I said to him " Ah yes can I just use your phone to call my aunt and I will leave straight away". He looked to me in a friendly way then nodded and I went to pick up the phone and dail her number.

"Sally sweetie where are you! I kept calling you all day but you weren't answering". This what I hate about my aunt Lara she gets angry really fast.

"I am sorry for not calling you, it's my my mistake I was in Dolly house and her parents invited me to travel with her a few days so I went". I actually don't know what say for her and I feel bad lying to her.

"How could you do that with out asking! Your parents never teach you to be like that". I cut her off to finish the phone call.

"Sorry aunt Lara but I got to go". Then I closed the phone before she could say anything.

"Sorry I took your time I better leave now". I said to the strange boy that kept listening to my conversation.

"No it's okay but I suggest you stay here today it's snowing and cold outside". When I looked through the window he was right.

"Look you can decide until I go make for both of us a warm green tea". I nodded and didn't say anything, it's just all to much for me.

Suddenly I found a voice whispering "You can't hide from me Sally I will find you wherever you are".