In Space part 2

After crash landing our ship onto a nearby planet, we all set up camp.

This planet was in absolute destruction.
I could tell that there was once life on this planet. It probably looked entirely different too.
There were buildings and sculptures that were halfway in the floor, this was the aftermath of whatever happened. It was a shame. Looking around. Everything looked dead, nothing was alive.
The sky was all orange with about 3 moons in it. The sand was also orange, everything looked red and like it was about to catch on fire any second. Yet it wasn't hot. Nothing on this planet was. It was cooler if anything.

"What the hell happened to this planet?" Quill said, walking off of the ship they landed onto ours and was holding up this little lit up bar.
"It's 8 degrees off it's axis. Gravitational pull is all over this place."

Even I could have noticed that. One little hop and I would be in the air five feet higher than normal. I felt weightless compared to how I feel on earth.

"Yeah we got one advantage if he's coming to us..." dad said, looking around the planet as mantis and drax were jumping around.
"We'll use it." He declared.
"Alright I have a plan, or at least the beginning of one. Pretty simple, get him in, pin him down, get what we need. We definitely don't wanna dance around with this guy we just want the gauntlet."

I could hear drax saying something, or more like yawning. It took everything in me to hold in a laugh that desperately wanted to escape.
"Are you yawning?" Dad snapped.

Quill was giving my dad a strange look that made it seem like dad was the crazy one.
"In the middle of this while I'm breaking it down. Huh? Did you hear what I said?" Uh oh. Dad was getting impatient. I've never seen him so much like this. Then again, this is the first time I've ever been able to go into battle with him.

Drax looked around and seemed like he didn't care at all.
"I stopped listening after you said you've got a plan."

Dad turned to Quill.
"Okay it seems Mr.clean's on his own page."

"You see." Quill tried to explain.
"Not winging it isn't what we normally do."

"And what exactly is it that you do?" Peter asked, but pointed to Drax and mantis.

"Kick names, take ass." Mantis said with so much dignity.

"Yeah." Drax agreed.

I looked at dad while holding back a smile since he looked like he was about to murder all of these people for being so stupid.
"Alright just get over here please."
"Mr.Lord can you get your folks to circle up?" Dad asked, I could tell the politeness to these people was killing him.

"Mr.lord, Starlord is fine." He smiled, owning a bit of victory. He nodded over to his crew and they both walked over, standing next to peter and I.

"We gotta figure it out. Because if all we got at him is a plucky attitude-"

"Dude, don't call us plucky. We don't know what it means..." Quill said shaking his head at my dad. Though the look my dad gave him would usually make them feel stupid. But not these people. They were too stupid for that.
"Listen, we're optimistic. Look, I like your plan except it sucks, so let me do the plan, and that way, it might be really good."
I did let out a small chuckle as I looked at his hand gestures the entire time quill was talking. I couldn't help it, these people fascinated me to no extent. Peter gave me a very strange look and nudged my side. That only made me want to laugh harder.

"Tell him about the dance off to save the universe." Drax said in his extremely deep voice.

"Im sorry what?" I said, failing to not sound amused.