Field trip, remember?

When I pictured sleepovers, I thought about pillow fights and ice cream with tons of face masks and skin care products, boy talks and dancing with really obnoxious singing.

That is exactly what I got.
Which of course, made Nat and Wanda incredibly tired, laying on my bed and falling right to sleep in seconds.

They always amaze me, no matter what. If I'm sad, they're there.
Mad? They'll be right there.
If I feel anything at all, no matter what it is, they'll always be their for me 110% of the time with no questions.

Which is why I love being near them. They make me feel at home.
And they are clearly making themselves at home right now.
I never knew Nat snored, seems so unlike her.

*knock*

"AGHH!" As soon as I screamed I slammed my hand over my mouth and looked back to Nat and Wanda to make sure I didn't wake them.
They were still sound asleep without a care in the world, so I looked to the source of the knock, to find a red and blue person leaning against my balcony windows.
"Peter?!!" I whispered to myself.

I walked up and hurried over without being too loud and slid the window up, the door was all the way across my room and I wasn't about to walk all that way.
"Peter? What's going on?"

He looked so tired. So worn out. He was lying down on the window side couch, on his side and breathing slowly. I could see his chest struggling to raise. His body was hardly moving other than that.
His suit was burned with holes on the sides of his arms. The red looked black, and burned, you could see the marks the bubbling left from where he was being burned.
"Oh my god peter what happened to you?!" I asked, climbing out of the window in my Pj's and messy bun, climbing next to him.

He didn't answer me, instead, he crawled from wear he was and onto my lap, resting his head on my upper thigh. His arms wrapped around me best they could and he held on tightly.
I instantly felt heat.
"Just-..." he coughed out, sending him into a fit.
"J-just let me lay here." I could hardly hear what he said from the whisper, but soon enough I gathered it together and let him lay there.

I waited a few minutes before combing his hair with my hand as he tried to relax. I could see it, and hear it, that he wasn't relaxing at all.
I slid my hand down his back and a purple glow appeared around him.
It was like an aura that you could clearly see. Shining brightly, hovering around his body.
My hands moved back and forth, combing his hair or rubbing his back.
It only took a minute until Peters breathing finally evened out.

Instead of getting up though, he gripped onto me even tighter and stayed laying on my lap.

Could he get any cuter?
I stretched my body inside of my room as far as I could to grab a near by blanket, and dragged it out from a very small corner of it.

I really didn't want to wake him. He's going to get hell from me tomorrow, but for right now, it's just us.
Just him and I sitting outside.
Well, I'm sitting. He's laying.

I threw the blanket over the two of us and just played with his hair, watching whatever stars I could find.
You never see any stars here, too much light pollution, they go back into hiding.
It always made me sad, but I still always loved them.

I continued to look up and saw a flash of light fly through the sky. It was quick, within seconds.
I straightened my back up as if it would get me a closer look to something that was no longer in the sky.
"Wow..." I whispered.

That was my first shooting star.
And yes, I made a wish.

The more minutes that passed, the heavier my eyelids got.
Soon enough, all was dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shhhh! You can't wake them!"

"But they look so cute!"

"This is definitely not cute."

"This is a code red."

Part of me wanted to open my eyes to see what the hell was going on, and the other part just made me shut them because I could already tell who was standing in my room and what sounded like the snaps of a picture being taken.

Of course I opened my eyes, and just like I had thought, Clint, Sam, Wanda, and Nat were standing in my room. Practically over Peter and I.
"What are you guys doing in here?" I yawned, stretching my arms and legs as far as they could stretch before collapsing my body back in.

"Wondering why you two are in this particular situation." Clint said, arms crossed with his suit on.
Why was his suit on?

"Bella?.."
I twisted my head around to see Peter finally waking up.

"Hey." I smiled, combing my hand through his hair.
"You should get up, we have school soon."

He groaned and let his head fall back in my lap. Letting his body go limp.

"You better pick your head up, or you won't have one anymore."
Peter practically flew in the air incredibly fast after hearing Sam speak.

"Oh god! That-.. that's not- I swear I wouldn't-.."

"Well would you look at the time." I whistled.
"It's time for us to get ready for school! All of you need to leave."
Their protests immediately started and some death threats came from the guys, but I quickly shoved them out of my bedroom, then down the stairs, then out of the house.

Yes, it was a very long way down.
"Kid." Clint said sternly.
I looked up at him and saw how serious he was being by the look in his eyes.
"Are you sure you like him? Are you positive? This is your first boy-.. anything."

I looked around at the rest of the gang and they all stood behind him, giving me the same look he was, with the same look in their eyes.
Which I got.
I understood why they were like this. They've all known me for so long, I'm practically their kid too.
"Yes." I said sincerely.
"Yes, I do like him. A lot. And I wouldn't want to be without him."

It was a little strange for me to be telling this to them. I've never been able to talk to them about boy problems or situations. This is all new to me as well.
I didn't think about how hard it might be for them to finally be witnessing me with a boy that was more than just a friend to me.

He looked at me straight in my eyes and brought me into a bone crushing hug. But the good kind. That just filled you up with warmth. The ones that made you feel loved, no matter what happened.
"Good. I love you kid."
I smiled against him and repeated it back to him.
One by one, I hugged each of them goodbye then successfully closed my door without having to force anybody out.

I sped upstairs in time for Peter to be already dressed for school.
"Where did you get different clothes?" I asked, cocking my head to the side.

"I always leave an extra pair here. Ya know. Just in case."
He rubbed the back of his neck with his arm nervously and picked up his suit.

"Here, give me that." I said, walking over to him and taking his suit.
"This will be ready before we have to leave to school."

"Alright. But we gotta hurry, we have that field trip today remember? I'll go put it in." He pecked my lips really quick and trotted down the stairs as I stood their smiling like an idiot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>