In Space Part 1

My body was cold, but I couldn't feel anything on me. No wind, nothing. And I wondered if this was death.

Was I dead?

"Bella?"

Nope, not dead.
I shot open my eyes at the sound of Peters voice, and his body was on mine in a matter of seconds, I felt instantly warm again. No more cold, just him.
I held him so tight against me I was afraid that I'd make him combust.
"B-Bella?.."

"Oh, sorry." I released my grip a little on him but still kept him close. That was when I took in our surroundings, though I wasn't sure what I was seeing.
Everything was dark, there were tubes and tunnels and tons of light blue lights. This place was nothing like I'd ever seen.
"What's happening? Where are we?" I asked, pulling myself up in his grasp, but still holding on tightly even after we were both on our feet.

"You passed out, from lack of oxygen. But we're on the ship now." He didn't seem phased. Almost like it was a totally normal day.

"In space?" I blinked at him.
"We're in space?"

He hesitated, took in a breath then sighed.
"Yeah, we're in space. Let's go find your dad."

To say that moving our way around the ship was confusing, would be a huge understatement. We ran into creatures locked in cages. Other things locked in cages.
There were a lot of cages on board.

And when we finally got to dad, he was talking to the wizard.
"Do you think he's going to be mad?" Peter whispered to me before we walked over to them.

"Why would he be mad?"

"Because he wanted me to make sure the both of us stayed on earth."
Of course. Of course my dad didn't know that we were on this spaceship with him. He probably isn't freaking out as much as he should since the thinks that Peter and I are safely on earth.
WRONG!

I mentally slapped my head, then walked out.
I didn't make a big scene, or anything. I simply walked, and Peter followed.

"Who are they? Who are you?" The wizard seemed kinda mean. Taller man, grey hair on the sides of his face with a goatee.

"That." Dad huffed.
"Would be my daughter, and her boyfriend."

I stiffened at that word. He said it. Dad said it.
"Boyfriend"
I could feel Peter tensing up behind me as well.
I didn't know what was really going on. I didn't know if I should be asking peter to be my boyfriend. Or if peter should be asking me to be his girlfriend. We just hadn't gotten to that stuff yet. And as much as I wanted too, I didn't want to push anything either. It was all just going so fast. Or maybe not fast enough.
Oh god I'm stressing.

"Daughter?" The wizard said. Looking at me very strangely.
"How did I not know he had a daughter."

"Are you actually shocked? That for once you didn't know something?" I shot back at the wizard.

His body stiffened, but he was the one who said it as if he knows everything the world has to offer.
"How did you read my thoughts?"

I coughed a little bit and dad just stared at him.
"What?! Read your thoughts?? I can't read your thoughts, you said it out loud."