The Avengers?

Peter's POV:

"Its uh, Peter by the way... Parker."

I hung up the phone as I sat on the side of an apartment complex in Queens. I feel like I could be doing more. Instead of just sneaking out every night for dumb crimes, I can be helping the avengers fight.
I can be one of them.

I looked down at my web shooters and saw that it was blinking red, showing that my web fluid is out.
I flicked it out without even realizing that it was going to fall from this height, the capsule shot out and began its descent. Quickly, I stood up on the side of the building at caught it. I looked at my stance to see that I was literally walking up the side of the building.
I don't think I could ever get used to this.

"Can't wait to see this thing man." I heard off in the distance.

I looked down towards the mans voice to find a group of men breaking into a bank.
"Oh finally something good." I pulled the rest of my mask down and shot a web to swing down on the floor.

I could see they had multiple high tech weapons that probably just made it too easy for them.
Though, It was insanely easy to be able to get passed them. I simply walked to the opposite door they used and walked in.
Silly bad guys, the other door was still open.

How am I supposed to be standing?
Is there a certain stance superhero's have before they take down the bad guys? Do I put a hand on my hip? Maybe a leg there?
Oh whatever.
"Mghmmmm." I coughed purposely
"Sup guys forgot your PIN number?"

They all looked at me, they had cheesy avenger masks on.
"Woahhh you're the Avengers! What are you guys doing here?"
I shot my hand out and pressed the trigger to release a web and webbed on of the bad guys, flinging their tech out of their hands.
I dodged a punch from one guy and gave a swing to the one behind me.
"Sup Guys. Thor, hulk. Good to finally meet you guys."

I jumped and stuck my hands to the ceiling, beating the bad guys with my legs and kicking their asses, quite literally.
"Thought you'd be more handsome in person."
I was upside down and looked forward to see a guy with an cheep Ironman mask on
"Iron man! What are you doing robbing a bank your a billionaire."

He went in for a punch and I easily caught it, pushing his arm backwards which led him to elbow the bad guy behind him.

I saw one of the men grab a weapon with three metal claw looking things at the end
"Hey!" I jumped towards him but he triggered the gun and some kind of ani-gravity controlled energy source caught me in mid air. 
"ᗯOᗩᕼ  TᕼIᔕ  ᖴᗴᗴᒪᔕ ᔕO ᗯᗴIᖇᗪ!!"
My voice said in a very strange vibrated metallic way.
The man couldn't control the gun anymore as he flung me backwards and I hit the glass behind me but quickly recovered.

"Woah what is that thing?!!" But the man quickly recovered too and picked his weapon back up and pulled the trigger once again, throwing me up and Down .
"Iᗰ  ᔕTᗩᖇTIᑎᘜ  TO  TᕼIᑎK  YOᑌᖇᗴ  ᑎOT  Tᕼᗴ  ᗩᐯᗴᑎᘜᗴᖇᔕ!!" I gripped my hands to the floor and quickly shot out one of my webs, attaching it to a file cabinet and hitting that on the bad guys back.

Swing to the wall, I began to dodge punch by punch.
"Alright guys let's hurry this up it's a school night!"

They attempted to turn on their weapons one last time but I webbed up their tech to the wall.
"So how did jerks like you get tech like this?"

I saw someone moving in the corner of my eye and turned my head to see the fake hulk turning on what seemed like a very powerful and dangerous gun.
"No! Wait wait wait!!"

Too late. He pulled the trigger and a purple laser shot out from the gun, but the man couldn't control it. It danced around all over the ceiling, then eventually directed straight and blasted right through Mr.Delmars shop.
"Mr.Delmar"