School Day

Junghyun rubs his forehead, yawning. It was now 10 at night as he drives into the driveway and parks his car. Locking it, he walks inside the house to see a sight that tugged his heartstrings.

Soo was knocked out on the couch, Cheonsa and Jungkook in her arms, the others either laying on top of Soo or next to her in their animal forms.

Jung smiles walking to them, noticing Jin in his alpaca form, Lil Meow Meow laying on top of his, paws in the air and Hera laying her head on him. He leans against the couch arm, admiring how cute his family looked sleeping.

"Baba..." He looks at Cheonsa whose eyes were fluttering open, showing her bright brown eyes. "Papa."

"Hey there, smol bean," he picks her up as she smiles at him. "You sleep okay?"

"Mmhmm. Mommy came home really tired though. She had dark colors under her eyes that I thought she could be a zombie. Like the ones Hobi and Jiminie fight against in-in their games."

Jung clicks his tongue, glancing at Soo who now drooling. Jung then lays her on the other couch, getting blankets for all of them since he was too lazy to pick all of them one by one to their bedrooms. (Also he tired.)

"I wanna sleep next to papa," Cheonsa says to him, attempting to steal Jin's blanket.

"You'll miss the slice of heaven I gave to you last night," sang Hera, Namjoon and Jin jamming along with you.

"You smell just like vanilla, you taste like buttercream," Namjoon sang the lyrics, not caring if he sounded like crap.

"You're filling up my senses with empty calories.
I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave," Jin smiles, happily singing.

"They sound like complete shit," Jin hears someone whispers, the other snickering. "Should we tell them?"

"Mind not? I'm admiring how amazing they sound." They both jolted turning around to see a stern look on Suho's face. Quickly they run off as Suho stood there, Hera getting her textbooks out of her locker.

She couldn't help but feel someone looking at her. She turns and sees Suho walking past her. Quietly letting out a chuckle, she covers her face, feeling her face heat up.

"Is my dear sister flustered?" She hears Jin teasing her as he closes his locker. Scoffing him off, she closes her locker.

"As if. I never get flustered," she sounded confident when really she was turning into the sun. They make their ways to their class as Hera thinks to herself. She didn't know what having a crush was like so she's definitely unsure if she even had one.

"Hey Queenie." She was hugged by Seulgi who wore such a bright red lipstick and that eyeliner was popping. "You're really hot. You blushing?"

"NO!" She said a little too loudly, earning some confused glances. "Sorry. Maybe? I don't know."

"Ooo, is it someone from your volleyball team?" Seulgi wiggles her brows, nudging her with a smirk. Hera rolls her eyes.

"Nope. No way. I only think of them as teammates, nothing more."

"OOOkay," Seulgi crosses her arms. "Then who's the guy?"

"There is no guy okay? Can we go on another topic now please?"

"Can I copy your homework?" Hera shoots her a look. "Pleaseeeee?"

After classes (and some crumpled paper balls to the head), Hera runs to the gym seeing some of her teammates pass the ball to each other. "Oh it's Croissant."

"EXCUSE ME?!" Hera threw a ball at Take's face, making him fall backwards. (Fatality.) "Wait it actually hit you?"

"Noooo," he says in a sarcastic tone. "My face totally isn't red from your attack, I'm just perfectly okay."

"No need for your sarcasm, Mad Hatter. I just came here to practice with my," she turns and sees Jin hiding behind the door. "Jin! Come on, it's just the boys."

"She's kinda loud isn't she?"

"I can hear you, y'know?" Jin remarks, ears twitching. "Please don't talk bad about my sister."

"Or what? You'll spit at us?"

"Sure if you're into that kind of stuff." They freeze as Jin turns red. "W-WAIT I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE-LIKE THAT!"

"How are you guys related?" Hera flinches before noticing Suho was watching Jin's embarrassment unfold.

"We're crackheads, like my Auntie says. Family of crackheads."

"Pfft," he lets out a laugh. "Must be nice."

"No it's very chaotic. I have 7 brothers from 5 to 13 and I have 3 year old sister and they fight. A lot. Like this one time, my little brother Hoseok stepped on Taehyung's tail one time and Tae turned into a big tiger and scared him when he was sleeping. I have a video, you wanna see?" Hera takes out her phone which had a frog case.

As she showed the video, Suho smiles at her. She looked excited expressing how much she loved her brothers as chaotic as they are. "You have any siblings?"

"Uhh," he hesitated.

"Oh sensitive topic?"

"Kinda. I don't wanna talk about it," he scratches behind his head, nervously.

"Wanna practice?" Just then a volleyball hits her on the side of the head. She holds her stance as she looks around the room and sees Namjoon in the doorway with a devilish smile. "YOURE SO DEAD!"

"I swear you kids," Soo was trying hard not to laugh. "How do you manage to break five windows in only 7 seven minutes?"

"He threw the ball at my head!"
"I was just messing around!"
"I'm just a witness."

"Sheesh, and I thought you weren't gonna be problematic as the the twins but *deep inhale* BOI WAS I WRONG!" She unlocks the car, jumping into the driver's seat, Jin and Hera fighting for shotgun.

"No go in the back."

"What why??" They whine.

"Cause no. Hop in the backseat."

They groan annoyed until there was a knocking on the window. "Oh god, auntie drive. Drive now please. Drive." Hera sinks into her seat covering her face.

"May I help you?" Soo rolls down her window, seeing Suho.

"Uh..you're Hera's mom right?"

"Yes."

"I'm Suho and uh, she left this," he hands her one of her notebooks. Soo takes it, Hera quickly snatching it.

"Thank you, bye!" Hera rolls the window, confusing Soo more. She then starts to drive.

"Mind telling me who that was?"

"Nobody. Just a team-teammate."

"Mmhmm," Soo, Jin, and Joon say in unison."

{Happy Thanksgiving, loves.}