Fun with U

"Again?! This is the fourth time this week Jaewoon!!" Soo screamed into the phone upset. She was ready to punch something or throw her phone at a tree. There she was sitting on a bench in the park, annoyed.

"I'm sorry babe! I promise we'll go on a date next time! I'm just really really busy!" Jaewoon rolls his eyes annoyed. "I promise. Look I gotta go."

"Wait a-" He hangs up on her making her even more frustrated. "Fourth fucking time he asks me on a damn date, I get all ready only for his dumbass to cancel. UGH!!"

After a moment of inner raging and internally screaming, she exhales. "Should I break up with him? Should I?" The nineteen year old brunette sighs contemplates. "Such a dumbass."

She takes a stroll down some streets before seeing his house sitting quietly and calmly. She notices his bedroom light on and she smirks. As she goes closer to his window, she sees Junghyun napping over one of his textbooks, somewhat drooling.

She climbs through his window almost tripping and falling. Trust me this isn't a break in, she does this regularly whenever she's bored. "Jungie Wungie!" She calls him out, shaking him. He jolts up, his glasses crooked.

He sees her and yawns. "What are you doing here? I thought you had a date?" He rubs his eyes before adjusting his glasses. She takes out his messy  man bun and combing it. Junghyun smiles adoringly, loving that feeling of getting his hair combed.

"He cancelled again. I swear I'm really close to breaking up with him. I mean, if you know you have something to do on the day you ask your girlfriend on a date, don't make her get ready and at the last minute, cancel it. You either make time or don't ask her out at all. It's that fucking simple," she rants tying his hair.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Junghyun silently wishes they would break up. "So I'm your second option today?"

"Honestly I did want to hang out with you yet Jae told me you were busy studying," she had her arms around his neck, her hair falling off her shoulders.

"Of course I'd study if I was bored. I'm the class nerd so I must live up to it," he brushes her hair off of him so it doesn't get in his mouth.

"Says the one who wants to be a police officer," Soo smiles. "I find it weird that class nerd becomes an officer. I mean your nose is always into books then you take down criminals."

"Superheroes hellooo?" Jung smirks. "I mean that Todoroki from Boku no Hero is a badass superhero! Well almost superhero."

"Oh my gosh you always somehow bring up an anime in our conversations," Soo laughs.

"Of course! Your sister would always drag me into an anime marathon on Saturdays," Jung reminds her. "It's the rage nowadays."

"So I'm guessing that's why you wanna go to Japan? Why you're learning Japanese and kanji?" She sits on his bed, glancing at his manga bookshelf.

"Yes I wanna go travel when I have enough money. And I'm dragging you and Sunhye with me. Y'know the Otaku Gang Gang?"

Soo snorts throwing his pillow at him. "NEVER say that! Otaku Gang Gang? Oh my god," she covers her mouth. Jung then notices she was wearing a tight black dress with blue/white striped flannel with red Vans. He raises an eyebrow.

"You were seriously gonna wear that on your date?"

"What? Whatchu talking bout? I look fine as hell!"

"Isn't kind of cold for you to be wearing that?" He judges her fashion taste.

"Its spring, you weirdo! Know what?" She gets off his bed and goes into his closet. "We are going out and I, Ahn Soohyun, am gonna find you a suitable outfit!" She declares rummaging through. Jung groans.