She-Devil

As Soo and Jungie walk in, the boys and Hera freeze as Yejoon and Jeongja had handfuls of whipped cream in their hands. They all look at the couple who walked in. "Hi...mommy?" Hoseok greets nervously, his face caked in powder sugar and whipped cream.

"Hi, honey," Yejoon smiles at her. "How was work?"

"Choi...Jinsoul. That woman is like a she-devil," Jeongja dries her hair with the towel. "No offense, Junghyun."

"I remember back in the day, she tried to outbid your mother when she tried to buy the building where she worked. It was like venom spitting out of her mouth," Yejoon rolls his eyes as he pats Yoongi's damp hair with a towel, earning small purrs.

"And her husband, he's no better than her, darn devil. Junghyun, I'm sure you know that Chinhwa's a gambling addict and has his men do his dirty work," Jeongja rubs her temple. "I'm getting a headache thinking of them."

"Does that mean we have more grandparents, grandma?" Jungkook asks as he waddled his way towards them. "I-I hab nother grandma?"

Jeongja's heart swells as she picks him up with a smile. "Yes, baby boy, you do have another grandma," she nuzzles his squishy cheeks, his bunny ears moving frantically.

"Ma, Pa, what should I wear? I mean they're richer than us so they're gonna be judgy," Soo worries. Jung takes her hand, slightly squeezing it as a way to comfort her.

Jeongja hums as she thinks. "I could lend you our diamond necklace, the family's heirloom," Yejoon suggests. His wife looks at him with wide eyes.

"Are you insane, Joonie? That's the only valuable thing in my family for years!"

"I know but it could improve Soo's looks, not that you're ugly or anything, sweetie," he reassures her. "But we could lend it to her, just for one evening."

"What's a heirloom?" Jimin asks. "Is it something special or something?"

"I read that it's something valuable that's been in the family for generations," Namjoon informs him. Soo chuckles happily before walking over and hugging him. "Mama?"

"You're such a good boy, Joonie," she hugs him tighter. Jut then Taehyung lunges at them with a pouty face.

"I want hugs too!"

"I need to hug you boys. You boys know you're my sunshines right? You always brighten my days all the time as chaotic as you can be," she tells them, smiling harder. The boys looked at her as they teared up.

They all run to her and hug her. "We love you mommy!" They managed to say in unison.

She didn't know why but she had a bad feeling about the dinner.

"I feel like puking," Soo complains as she adjusts her strap.

"Ha, you're not alone. I feel like vomiting out my intestines. I haven't seen them in so long," Junghyun worries. "I haven't seen them since I was 7."

Junghyun was wearing a tuxedo that looked like it was gonna rip at his shoulders, his auburn hair was combed back as parts were in his face. Soo was wearing a black dress covered with a white fur coat, her hair tied back with a silver hair pin Hera gave her. On her neck was the family heirloom, an extravagant 50k diamond necklace and from her ears were simple silver earrings.

With nervousness, they neared the big mansion where the dinner was being held. Soo puts her hand over her mouth as she sees how big and expensive it looked. She looks back at Junghyun. "Now I really feel like gagging."