Date?

The sun was up in the sky but the boys were already up. After 10 minutes of trying to force them to wear hairnets, Jin and them started to cook breakfast: scrambled eggs with ham and green onions & brown rice.

"Be careful, Tae. Don't burn yourself," Jin tells him since he was attempting to cook the eggs. Namjoon was making the rice and Jin was cutting the green onions. "Chimmy, you can make the tea with Yoongles."

"Yoongles?" Yoongi frowns at the name. "It's Yoongi, hyung."

"I know," the alpaca grins. Yoongi sighs as he climbs onto the counter as he attempts to grab the tea packets from the cabinet. "Is Kookie still sleeping?"

They all stop what they were doing realizing the youngest was unsupervised. They glance over at the couch as they see big brown eyes piercing through their souls. Jungkook was glaring at them since none of them were playing with him.

"Someone get him before he falls off the couch," Jin orders one of them.

"But Eomma And Jungie are there," Hoseok tells him as he cuts the melon and cantaloupe. Footsteps were heard as Junghyun exits the bathroom, shirtless. For some god dang reason, he had half his police uniform on. The boys nearly screamed because none of them saw or heard him get up at ALL.

"What? Was I that quiet?" He asks as he puts on his tank top. "Or were you boys busy?"

They were speechless. "..Yes," Namjoon blinks.

Jung chuckles as he sits on the couch, seeing Jungkook messing with Soo's blonde hair; he was sort of braiding in a weird way. "What you boys cooking?" He asks.

"Some eggs, ham, and brown rice," Jin says, half way finished with the rice.

"AND FRUITS!" Hoseok shrieked. Soo rose from the dead, gasping. Though dead asleep, her Mother adrenaline kicked in when Hobi shrieked. (Brandon Rogers reference)

"HOLY MOTHER OF— WHO SCREAMED?" She jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen and checked them. "WHATS WRONG? WHO HURT MY BABIES? JUNG!"

Jung was cackling his lungs out, sides and stomach hurting. He ended falling off the couch, holding his sides. "Oh—my gosh," he was trying to breathe, laughing in between his words.

"Oh my lord. Don't scream like that please," Soo sighs. "I thought one of you kids got hurt."

"Sorry mommy," Hobi apologizes, sadly.

"It's fine baby. Just don't scream when I'm sleeping, okay?" She sighs. She stands up before actually noticing that they were cooking. "What are you boys cooking?"

"Food," Yoongi replies. Soo walks over to him and squishes his cheeks.

"Oww, Mommy!" He groans but doesn't swat her away with his wittle hands. "Stawp!" Soo kisses his head before picking him up. Yoongi sticks his tongue out at her, now being a pouty child.

"Oh my gosh, I have never seen you so scared and worried in my life!" Jung accidentally snorted, covering his mouth. Soo snickered.

"And I thought you got over that snorting problem of yours," she smirks at him, holding Yoongi. Taehyung pokes her leg, giving her a look. She bends down to his level and asks "What?"

"Ask Uncle Jungie. You promised," he whines quietly. He scrunches his nose as he makes a pouty face. Soo remembers what he asked last night but she felt nervous. First off, why on earth would she ask her one of her best friends on a date? That, in her opinion, is weird but at the same time, it's nerve-wrecking.

Secondly, there's 0% chance of him ever liking her back. Though she doesn't like to admit it or ever show it, she does like him. Soo just believes that he deserves better since she's a mother now. Some guys would never date a mom or even like kids.

She stands up as she peers over at Jung. She breathes in then out... She then asks "Jungdoyouwannagooutonadatewithme?"

Jung was stunned, unable to comprehend what she just said. He blinks trying to process. (Junghyun.exe error) "Wh-What?" He stammers.

"The food's done!" Jin interrupts them, interfering with the awkward atmosphere. "Eggs, ham, rice and Hobi cut some fruit."

"And tea!" Jimin cheers. "Green tea!"

They set up the table and serve the food. Jimin then snatches Namjoon's hairnet, yelling "Wig snatched!"

Hoseok and Taehyung snickered while Jin frowns at them for not eating. "Is it good mommy?" Jin asks as she digs right in. The eggs were a little salty but it was really good with the ham.

"You boys did amazing!" She smiles at them, sipping the tea 🍵.

"What were you trying to say earlier?" Jung asks, his mind still trying to decipher what she was said earlier. Soo stops and freezes.

"Uhh.." she starts out. "Do you want..to go on a d- I mean hang out?" She tries to ask him, stuffing her face with food. Jung can tell what she was trying ask but not sure if she was trying to say 'date' (which he was hoping it would be) or 'hang out'.

"Y-" he was about reply but her phone rung.

"Oh shiitake mushroom," she sighs as she gets up from the table to get her phone in the living room. Taehyung had a big grin on his face while eating, knowing that his wish for to be Soo and Jung together might come true.

Soo walks back in the room with an annoyed look. "Well, guess who set me up on a blind date?" She groans. She was so ready to hear his answer but nope, thank you, Mi-nee.

"You ...You serious?" Jung was in disbelief not liking the fact someone might sweep her off her feet. "When?"

"Today, at 6. Know that fancy restaurant near the street market? Got a reservation and can't cancel that!" She jeers weakly, wanting to throw herself across the room. Jung was silently plotting Mi-nee's murder but he was a police officer so...no.

"And What about the Tae and them?" He asks. "Who's gonna watch them?"

"Mi said she would for the night. Look how about this: if I wanna bail out early, can you pick me up and we can just..hang out?" She asks, confidently.

"Yeah, of course," he immediately agrees, praying that she would bail.

[author-nim: hewo my darlings! Sorry for the update; I'm back at school so.. YeEt 👌🏻 btw, love you guys in case no one told you💜💜💜]