Grandma

She palms herself, glaring at the photos. She throws it across the desk, hitting the woman's legs. "Why does it look she's wearing a damn flag? What kind of outfit did you choose for her? It's awful!" She crosses her arms. "I don't believe I let this go past me! Whoever designed that better give me a better design otherwise they're out on the streets!"

"Yes, Ms. Ahn," she bows quickly before walking out in a fast paced manner. She groans as she glances at her desk. She reaches for the picture as she stares at the family, especially the brown haired teen with dark eyeshadow and red lipstick; she had a lacey black dress with red heels, staring at the camera annoyed.  She holds her head for slight moment before calling someone.

"Get the jet ready in 20. We leave to South Korea, got it?" She says as she leaves the office, her heels clacking.

~

Soo-hyun was brushing Namjoon's damp hair in the living room when Taehyung suddenly did a sneak attack on her, jumping onto her head. "Aish! Careful, Tae. I almost hit your brother," she tells him. "I thought you were gonna fall right now."

She sets the brush down, taking Tae off her now brown hair. "What? You want attention my little alien?" She smiles before doing a tickle attack on him. Taehyung started laughing while trying to escape. Next thing Soo knows is that Namjoon tickles Tae too.

"Nooooo! Mommy, stop!" He said in between his laughs. "Hyung, noo!" He continues to laugh wanting an out.

She stops so he can breathe. "You okay now sweetie?" He tries to breathe, nodding. "You boys hungry?"

"YES!" Jin and Jimin screamed from their room; they were playing video games like Smash Bros (both of them kept dying on their own), Bomberman (I love this game), etc.

Soo chuckles before glancing at the couch which had Jungkook using Yoongi as a pillow, holding onto a Koya plushie, Namjoon's Koya. "Beef stew? With some cheese bread?" She asks them as she ties her hair back, her bangs covering her forehead.

"Yes please," they replied happily. She walks to the kitchen and starts cooking but as soon as she starts, her phone begins to ring. "Can one of you boys answer that for me? Namjoon was about to but Taehyung beat him to it.

"Hello? This Taehyung...Momma busy right now...Momma, she wants to talk to you!" Namjoon was giving him a frown.

"Who is it?" She thought it was probably a stranger but boy was she wrong.

"It's Mommy, Mommy," he replies, giving her the phone. Her heart sank momentarily before putting it to her ear.

"So, you have kids again Soo-hyun?" The woman says as she looks out the window of the jet. "That's good, sweetie."

"You've been doing okay mom?" asks Soo.

"Of course I am but y'know with the fashion business in America, it's exhausting because they want this and that but they change their mind as if it doesn't cost money, their taste in fashion is uGh, always having different trends like that. Good thing the business in Seoul is better than the one in America since it's pretty average in my opinion," she rambled as Soo tried to not lose her mind.

"That..sounds difficult mom. Um, why did you call? I'm just asking because it's really random of you to do."

"Oh I felt leaving the office since all they did is disappoint me and I just want to visit you. I haven't seen or talked to you in forever. You and that thing aren't together anymore right?"

"No mom. Divorced him as soon as that incident mom."

"Finally! I hated that man for so long, you have no idea how long I wanted him to leave you alone. Oh, I just landed and I'll be there in a few. Is it the same place, honey?"

"Yes mom."

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit. Bye," she hangs up the phone as Soo just stands there.

"You okay mommy?" Yoongi asks, seeing her face turn a little pale. She turns her head to face him before replying with a "Your grandma is coming."

~

The boys came downstairs as they heard their grandma is coming to visit. They bombarded Soo with questions about Jeong-ja, Soo trying to avoid going deep into details.

"Is she nice momma?" Yoongi asks curiously. "Sh-She doesn't hurt you right?" He took in some consideration after remembering about Sun-hye.

"Not really, honey. She was strict with me but she's not bad. She loves kids, especially little hybrid ones," she explains recalling the charity event they went for Hybrids for Adoption.

"She nice?" Namjoon asks.

"Yes she is." She checks her phone as her mom texts her she's outside. "You boys behave and don't be trying to hurt each other. Still looking at you two." She points at Hoseok and Yoongi considering Hoseok threw a book at Yoongi's face screaming 'KNOWLEDGE IS KEY!'.

"Yes mommy," they say in unison, Hoseok waiting for Yoongi to mess up and attack him.

Soo walks to the door, opening it to a woman with a floral dress, nude colored heels, and her black hair was half up. She eerily looked the same as Soo-hyun with the facial features but with faint wrinkles on her cheeks. "Hi mom. It's great to see you," Soo walks up and hugs her as she does the same with a smile.

"You look so pretty, Soo. And I see your hair is back to normal. Last time I saw you, your hair was all the way to your waist," she smiles, cupping her cheeks. Soo smiles.

"Are you by any chance dating that Junghyun boy? Cause," Jeong-ja nudges her daughter. Soo slightly blushes, chuckling nervously.

"She refuses to marry him!" Jimin calls out from the couch. Stifled laughter from the kids caught the attention of Jeong-ja as she walks toward them. Within a few seconds, she was taken aback. They looked so cute.

"Are you babysitting or are these my grandchildren?" She asks Soo.

"Grandchildren. I adopted them a few months back."

"You could've told me y'know but that's fine. I brought gifts just in case. It's just some candy and chips from America and some clothes for that queen child and your friend. It's just some Versace, Gucci, and some Prada, the usual," she says as she opens the door, two men coming in with 7 bags in total.

"Woah," the boys said in amazement, unaware of how expensive the clothes are.

"Is there any Gucci for us?" Taehyung asks, looking at the bag in front of him. The men came back in with three more bags.

"Thank you," Jeong-ja smiles at them. "Of course I bought some but I think you boys would have to share since I thought Soo had only one child. And it might be a too big but I'm sure you'll grow into them."