Puppers

Soo was staring at the ceiling, running her fingers through Jin's hair, who was sleeping. That anxiety was in her chest, scared to death that the boys would be taken from her. She glanced down at the small alpaca in her arms.

She turns her head to see Taehyung reading Jungkook a book. Jimin was messing Yoongi's hair, earning a few purrs from him. Hoseok was drawing but she didn't see Namjoon anywhere.

"Where's Joonie?" She asks them sitting up. They all shrugged. The sound of a guitar strum was heard before a random keys on the piano followed. "Annnd he's in my music room," she sighs before getting up and walking to her work room.

She opens the door to see Namjoon underneath the piano in his koala form. His big black nose scrunched up as his eyes go wide. "Hello my love," Soo chuckles, petting his hair. "I'm guessing you wanna play some music?" He kids in response as he picks up a guitar, strumming it.

Soo takes it as she starts playing a song, hitting all the right notes. Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? She glances at the little koala bear swaying side to side with a big cute grin on his squishy face.

If I can't help falling in love with you? Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be.

She notices the other boys peeking in through the the doorway, listening to her singing. She couldn't remember the last time she sang. What was it...a year or two? Still continuing to play the guitar, she finishes the song with the remaining lyrics.

Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

She stops and hears the boys clapping for her. They ran towards her and hugged her. "Mommy, I wanna sing like you!" Hoseok and Jimin grinned. She kisses their heads.

"I'll teach you later, okay?"

"Promise?" Taehyung says.

"I promise." She ruffles his hair. Her cell phone then rings as she answers it. "Hello?" After an exchange of words, she hangs up with a little smile. "You boys wanna go to the doggie shelter?"

"DoGGiEs??" They malfunctioned trying to process.

"Doggies?" She asks again.

"DOGGIES!"

~

"Hey, Mi-nee," Soo says as she walks in, the boys following her excited, Jungkook in her arms.

"Hey, Soo." Mi-ne has a black bob haircut with big eyes, looking cute for someone who's 26. "Who are these little boys?"

"My kids," she responds nonchalantly.

"What?! When did you-? I thought you said you weren't gonna have any after...what happened last time," she reminded her. Soo sighs, remembering.

"I know what I said but..I found them in an alley, starving. So, I adopted them."

"Who would abandon these cuties?" She says as she tickles Jungkook's chin, earning a giggle and his ears drooping down cutely. "They wanna see the puppers and the kitties?" Soo nods as Mi opens the gate, showing the either playful dogs that were goofing around with each other or cats annoying each other and napping.

The boys walked in. Yoongi forms a gummy smile as he says "Look at all the 'aminals'!"

Soo laughs at Yoongles' cute mispronunciation. "How's that daughter of yours? She okay in school?"

"Hera's been doing okay for a seven year old. Although she did punch a kid in the face last week," Mi smirks.

"Oh no. Who pissed off the queen?" (If you know what I mean, thank you 🙏) Soo rolls her eyes.

"Some brat was pushing around this nice panda hybrid and you know little Hera. She stood up for him and that principal," she exhales angrily, "That man says I need to learn how to raise my daughter right, not even considering what that boy did to the panda."

"And that's the one thing I'm scared of. My boys might get bullied and I'm not able to do anything," Soo looks at the ground.

"Mommy! Look!" Soo looks up and sees Jimin in his dog form playing tug of war with another dog.

"Be careful, don't hurt your teeth!" Soo worriedly says.

"Never seen you this worried unless it's a test and we haven't been in school in awhile," Mi-nee snickered.

"Oh shush! Of corse I'm gonna be worried. They're my kids. I swear you're so laidback."

"I am not. I'm a mom too, that's part of my job."

[insert cowboy dual music] Yoongi, in his cat form, and another cat were circling around, both ready to pounce and attack each other. Then comes Taehyung jumping onto Yoongi, ruining everything. "No! I was gonna win!" Yoongi meowed at the small tiger cub.

"Too bad!"

"Don't forget me!" They looked up as Hoseok jumps from the scratch post, falling on top of them. They all laughed having fun. Jimin was napping with a momma dog and her babies. Jin was putting food in the animals' bowls and Namjoon was giving them water.

"They have been to the doctors right? To make sure they don't get diseases?" Mi asks, smiling at Joonie and Jin.

"Yeah. They ended up crying though so i got them some ice cream to make them feel better...I need to get more healthy food for them," Soo realizes.