♔︎|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Začít od začátku

"Please, Belle. You're only going to receive a bar of chocolate. I'll have to keep the phone now. Love you. Bye," She said as I declined the call.

"That's quite a friendship," Vincent said in an amused tone. I nodded in approval and sat back as I stared out of the window. I felt my eyes slowly shutting down as sleep started taking over.

After what felt like a blissful eternity of my sleep I was finally woken up. As soon as I woke up I felt happy thinking that we've finally reached the Eastern side. I was about to get out of the car when Vincent held me and said,

''We are out of gas." The smile that had taken over my face not minutes ago had turned into one of the worst grim faces to ever exist.

"What do you mean? Out of gas?" I said my voice slightly wavering.

"We're just an hour and a half away from the Eastern side. We are on the outskirts right now," He said with a sad smile trying to cheer me up.

"Okay," I said with a huge sigh. There wasn't even a gas station that we could see.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked as I got out of the car following Vincent.

"What if we don't find gas? How will we reach there?" I asked thinking of all the possible outcomes.

"We can't call your father and tell him that we are just outside the Eastern side. That would just kill the whole surprise. We'll have to walk then," He said and I nodded in agreement.

After twenty minutes we saw Damien coming with nothing in his hand. Great, no gas My inner wolf thought. I looked at Vincent and nodded.

"Looks like we have a long walk ahead," I said in a sarcastic voice. I know I was showing my attitude for no reason. My moods are according to my Wolf's moods. If she's feeling sour then automatically I'll feel sour too.

We started walking. I was walking ahead with Vincent and his little wolf team behind. I was huffing and puffing throughout my journey. Don't blame me, blame my wolf.

"Hey," Vincent said whilst jogging towards me. He stopped me and made me look at him. I looked everywhere except in his eyes.

"I am sorry for all this. I know you want to reach there in no time and if it were in my hands I'd do it in a flick. But love, I can't," Vincent said as he held my face in his palms. His soothing words will be the death of me.

"I know, My mood is irrational. I am sorry," I mumbled as I finally stated in his eyes.

"Don't, I know that our inner wolves have this effect on ourselves," He said as we continued walking together.

After what seemed like an hour we saw a car approaching us. Damien and Dorian started waving at the car in hopes of it to give us life.

Bless the guy behind the wheels as they pulled over towards us.

"You guys need some help?" The man looked in his mid-forties and he had a lady sitting beside him too.

"Yes, actually we do. Our car broke down and we need a lift," Dorian said and Damien beside him nodded in agreement.

"Not an issue, where do you kids want me to drop off?" He asked as he opened the back doors.

''Just drop us at the entrance of the Eastern side. We'll take a taxi from there," I replied. The man and his lady probably his mate nodded and we sat in the car thanking moon goddess.

After half an hour we saw ourselves entering the Eastern side. I wanted to squeal, jump, and laugh from happiness but I restrained myself. I hurriedly messaged Sophia that we've reached. We planned to take a taxi and reach my home.