𝑥𝑥𝑖. 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾

𝐱𝐱𝐢
( 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 )

𝐱𝐱𝐢( 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 )

𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 1𝗑12 - 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗵

▬▬▬ THE THREE ARE AT AN ABANDONED HOUSE. Dean park the car and the trio get out the younger Winchester opens the trunk, Dean then removes three tasers.

"What do you got those amped up to?" Sam asks

"A hundred thousand volts."

"And these are necessary because?" Elena looked at the taser weirdly knowing that she would have to be extra careful around it.

Dean sighs at Elena's question, "Look do we really need to get into that conversation?"

✫☆✫

The three move down basement stairs with guns and flashlights. Hearing a noise, they move toward a cupboard.

Dean whispers, "On three. One. Two. Three."

Dean swings open the door, a young boy and girl are crouched inside, covering their ears.

"Is it still here?" Sam whispers, the children nod.

"Ok. Grab your sister's hand, come on, we gotta get you out of here. Let's go, let's go." Dean tells the boy. They move towards the stairs. "Alright, go!"

Elena starts to take the children upstairs, a hand grabs her legs, knocking her back down. The children scream and run to the top of the stairs.

"Elena!" Sam yells out,

Dean shoots the taser but misses.

"Sam! Shoot!" Sam also shoots but misses as well.

"Ain't that great!"

Elena finally gets up from having help from Sam.

Dean moves around the basement on high alert, shining his torch into corners, "Come on!"

A ragged, hairy creature leaps up and shoves Dean backward, he loses his weapons and flashlight as he falls. He glances around, scrambles across puddles of water to grab the taser and releases it toward the creature as it moves toward him, electrocuting him. Electricity moves from the creature through the water lying on the ground to Dean. They both shake and twitch, the creature falls, Dean loses consciousness.

Sam and Elena run down the stairs and sees Dean in the corner, unmoving.

"Dean!" Sam runs over and half lifts him, holding his face.