𝑖𝑣. 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

iv
( 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 )

▬▬▬   ALL THREE ARE AT A RESTAURANT, there is a empty plate in front of Dean, who is circling obituaries in a newspaper

▬▬▬ ALL THREE ARE AT A RESTAURANT, there is a empty plate in front of Dean, who is circling obituaries in a newspaper.

Dean circles an obituary that reads,

CARLTON, SOPHIE -The Carlton family is sad to announce the death of their beloved daughter in a tragic swimming accident. Sophie Carlton, 18, was having her - Lake Manitoc WI, an - suddenly -

As Dean was doing that, an attractive waitress named Wendy came by.

"Can I get you anything else?" said the waitress.

Dean looks up and grins around the pen he's chewing on.

Elena saw what was Dean doing, she was weirded out by his behavior.

"Ok, this man is a sleaze." Elena thought to herself.

Sam comes over to the table they are at.

"Just the check, please." said Sam.

"Okay."

"You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while." Dean said.

Dean points to Wendy walking away; she's wearing short shorts.

"Seriously Dean, you're disgusting." Elena said to him.

"Hey, look, I got the looks so if anyone wants a piece of this, then they can." Dean said while pointing at himself.

Elena rolled her eyes at him while Sam was not amused at the whole situation, then Sam looks at Dean and he hands Sam the newspaper.

"Here, take a look at this, I think I got one. Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. Last week Sophie Carlton, eighteen, walks into the lake, doesn't walk out. Authorities dragged the water; nothing. Sophie Carlton is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. None of the other bodies were found either. They had a funeral two days ago."

"A funeral?"

"Yeah, it's weird, they buried an empty coffin. For, uh, closure or whatever."

"Closure? What closure? People don't just disappear, Dean. Other people just stop looking for them."

"Something you want to say to me?" Dean said to Sam.