𝑥𝑙𝑖𝑣. 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽

xliv
( crashed )

▬▬▬ "YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND BEAT IT

▬▬▬ "YOU BETTER HURRY UP AND BEAT IT. BEFORE THE PARAMEDICS GET HERE."

"What are you gonna tell them."

"You think you guys invented lying to the cops? I'll figure something out." Bobby hands the Key of Solomon book to Sam, "Here take this. You might need it."

"Thanks."

"Thanks... for everything. Be careful, alright?"

"You just go find your Dad. And when you do, you bring him around, would you? I won't even try to shoot him this time."

Dean, Sam, and Elena leave.

✫☆✫

Jefferson City, Missouri

The impala is parked by some train tracks. Sam is looking through the Key of Solomon book on the roof of the car, spinning a marker in his hand. Dean is at the back of the car, loading up guns and putting them into his duffel bag, Elena is helping Dean as well.

Elena is very solemn and Sam looks over at her, concerned, "You've been quiet."

"Just getting ready. But I feel that something bad is going to happen."

"Hopefully everything turns out okay."

Elena doesn't answer and Sam flips to another page of the book. He sees a symbol and picks up the book to walk to the open trunk lid. He rubs off the dirt and starts to draw on the lid.

"Dude, what are you drawing on my car!" Dean tells

"It's called a Devil's trap. Demons can't get through it or inside it."

"So?"

Sam moves around to the other end of the trunk, "It basically turns the trunk into a lockbox."

"Ok?"

"So, we have a place to hide the colt while we go get Dad."

"What are you talking about? We're bringing the colt with us."

"We can't, Dean. We've only got three bullets left. We can't just use them on any demon, we've got to use them on the demon."

"No, we have to save Dad, Sam, okay? We're gonna need all the help we can get."

"Dean, you know how pissed Dad would be if we used all the bullets? Dean, he wouldn't want us to bring the gun."

"I don't care, Sam. I don't care what Dad wants, okay? And since when do you care what Dad wants?"

"We want to kill this demon. You used to want that, too. Hell, I mean, you're the one who came and got me at school!"

Dean scoffs.