𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

IT WAS ALL FAST, Elena Gilbert just took off running leaving everything behind. She made a promise to herself that if she left Mystic Falls, everything will be better and safer without her. She left her dear friends, brother, and two men that loved her deeply.

Elena didn't understand why two men were in love with her. She always thought it was some magic that was put on a brother that made him fall in love with her until she found out that it wasn't magic, instead it was her doppelgänger.

Katherine Petrova Pierce

Katherine made Stefan and Damon Salvatore fall in love with her. How? She's a vampire in which made Stefan fall in love with her, unlike Damon he was already in love with her. She turned Stefan and Damon into vampires because she wanted both brothers for her needs.

Katherine had told Elena that it was okay to love Stefan and Damon at the same time but Elena didn't really understand since she has never been in a situation where two brothers in love with her.

That's when Elena really wanted to get away, away from the originals, away from losing people she loves, away from being the source of everything, and mostly away from two brothers.

She thought California will be a good option for her to live. But will it really? She plans on getting a job, maybe going to college, and having her own apartment. The thing is she doesn't know there are other mythical creatures out there, it was not just only vampires, werewolves, doppelgängers, hybrids, or originals instead it was every creature in the mythology book.

Elena's fight with monsters is not over yet, perhaps never.

How will she take down monsters that she doesn't know of? She'll get help from two brothers that are hunters and know all monster's weaknesses.

Sam and Dean Winchester knows it all.