𝑥𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖. 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾

𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢
( 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 )

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 1𝗑15 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀

▬▬▬   DEAN IS IN ANOTHER DARK ROOM. He turns on his flashlight and starts to look around. The room is filled with shelves of jars and bottles, which contain various body parts. He looks at a container filled with an unrecognizable item.

"Yikes." He keeps searching the room and comes across a wall full of Polaroid pictures. Each photo shows two guys standing next to a dead body. He notices a picture of them holding Jenkins' corpse.

"I'll say it again, demons I get. People are crazy." He moves to a flight of stairs and climbs them.

Pa bender is in the kitchen, butchering something. Dean comes upstairs and looks around the living room. A record is playing in the background. Dean bumps into a windchime.

"What the -" The wind chime is made of bones.

Dean sees a wooden pole leaning against the wall and picks it up. He leans against the wall and makes his way toward the kitchen. He notices a small tray filled with keys, on a nearby table. Dean takes a peek inside the kitchen. Pa bender turns around to pick up another tool, and Dean turns away. He moves towards the tray of keys and starts to pick it up when he notices a jar full of teeth. He examines it, disgusted, then hears the floor creak behind him. He sets the jar down and turns around quickly. Missy is standing before him.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." The little girl holds up a knife.

"I know." She sticks the knife into Dean's jacket, pinning him against the wall. "Daddy!"

"Jeez!"

"Daddy!"

Dean removes the knife. The two guys from the picture that Dean saw earlier come downstairs.

One of the guys grabbed Dean under his arms. And the other walks towards them, but Dean jumps up and kicks him. One of them throws Dean into the wall, causing the knife to fall to the floor. The other run towards Dean, but Dean grabs him first and pushes him to the ground. He then punches the other guy.

Dean points to one of the benders, "I'm gonna kick your ass first." He points to the other, "Then yours." Pa bender comes up behind Dean and hits him over the head with a pan. Dean falls to the floor, unconscious.