𝑥𝑥𝑖𝑣. 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗄

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯
( 𝗄𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗄 )

𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾 𝗈𝖿 1𝗑13 - 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲 666

▬▬▬   BACK IN THE HOTEL, Sam and Elena were researching.

"What do you think Dean is doing?"

"Well, knowing he's with Cassie right now, something we don't want to know."

Elena went into deep thought then made a disgusted face. Sam laughed at her.

"So remember earlier you were talking about the ball you had in your hometown?"

"Yeah?"

"You seemed like someone who wouldn't go to dances or in your case, a ball." Sam says.

"Yeah, I went with uh, my boyfriend at the time and friends too." Elena looked nervous telling Sam about that day, she promised herself that she would hopefully forget about it.

"Oh? You had a boyfriend and friends, then you decided to drop everything and leave?"

"It's okay to love them both. I did. If you think this isn't okay, I suggest you leave and never come back here Elena." Katherine's voice went to Elena's mind.

"It's a long story Sam."

"I have time." Sam checks his watch, "Dean won't be back till who knows when."

✫☆✫

Dean lies on his back, his arm around Cassie tucked against his side.

"We should fight more often."

Dean stares at the roof, absentmindedly running his fingers up and down Cassie's arm, "Absolutely."

"Actually we were always pretty good at fighting. This we were good at. It's all the other stuff, not so much."

"Hey I tried. I told you who I really was. That was a big first for me."

"Why'd you tell me?"

"I don't know. I guess I couldn't lie to you."

"Dean. You told me that story it scared the hell out of me. I thought you were nuts. Dangerous even. Actually, maybe I was looking for a reason to walk away."

"In my work, uh, I see some horrible things. Things that can't be explained. I deal with them. But working things out with you?"